Best of ECF Final Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

10x sugar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
OC, NJ
Thank you so very much for doing this! Early on, it looked like Nicoticket had the lead, so I placed my first ever order with them for 3 juices. They are amazing and I might not have had the pleasure of trying them for awhile had I not looked at your poll. Sure glad I got my order in before the results got posted! You guys rock!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I just wanted to thank everyone who participated - especially DanG and DaBucs for crunching the data. Thanks to all the people who turned out to vote! Honored and humbled so many people think so highly of our eliquid.

NOW - Join CASAA and make it possible for small, hand-made, artisan crafted eliquid to survive the impending FDA regulations!

Support ECF and other communities who can make a credible case for responsible vaping by becoming a Supporting Member.

Spend your vape budget with this in mind - every order you place is a vote - a vote with your pocketbooks. At the end of this FDA mess - I wager 10% of the eLiquid vendors will remain. Pick your horses folks... and pick them well. Identify who want to survive, and support then 100%.

KEEP CALM, VAPE ON!

~Clark

Last edited:

TexasVet

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2013
The Republic of ... TEXAS
Fabulous work, fabulous list, fabulous winners!

Thanks Dan G and DaBucs and ECF!

Right away I went to Ahlusion to search in FRUIT for the 'creme' that tied April Moon in post #9 and #15.

Found it was St. Patty's Shamrock which is a dessert? 'creme is in the description.

Turned a different list into a chart, blew up :D the chart and discovered Lime Cream was the tie with April Moon from Alice in Vapeland 8-_||

I did this to see where my Ahlusion's Lemon Cream landed and it was a very close runner up... 3 way tie for 4th,

Yaaay!

I always thought spreadsheets sucked and this continues the legend.

Last edited:

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Thanks for completing such a mammoth task. Now I just need to persuade some more US vendors to ship to the UK and I'll be a happy bunny.

Glad to see Clark did so well in the votes, my Nicoticket order of 130mls arrived today in the vapemail, which is even more good news :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread