Best of the best "tobacco" flavor e-juices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
Yes, I have already searched the forum trying to find a similiar thread so I dont duplicate posts.....
But...i am fixin' to help my friend place his first order for ecigs (gonna order an eGo) and some ejuices..and he's gonna want traditional true tobacco flavor.
Of course, I will put Wyatt Earp Signature Cowboy Blend on the menu from FSUSA and a tobacco flavor from VaporBomb...
which tobacco flavor from VB? i have only tried a menthol, the Virginia Menthol, which is my FAVORITE of all...but he is a non-menthol person.
and yes I will definitely steer him to Backwoods Brew tobaccos!
So..give me yalls votes for your favorite tobacco (nonmenthol) flavors and suppliers..and a short review if you can! Thanks!

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
Goodprophets.com VG 24mg Camul is REALLY good. Very true flavor. Their Keemer brand R3 and Marboro PG 24mg juice is great too. The camul and th PG Mar are very true. The VG Marboro 24mg isn't bad either, but the Keemer brand has a much stronger flavor. Strictlyejuice VG 36mg Tobacco is excelent as well.

SimpleSins

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2010
SW Iowa
I am one of the few people who apparently does not like FSUSA's tobaccos. Granted I've only tried two, but they both seemed permeated by an overly smokey taste, so much so that I can taste nothing else and my atties require alcohol baths to get rid of it. I was really disappointed, because their sweets are the best I've had. Someone had mentioned somewhere that they had problem with whatever tobacco absolute they use, and I suspect that may be my issue, too.

So my tobacco will continue to be the Vapor Station ones. Their Texas was among my first flavors tried, and six weeks in, it is still my daily vape and is always queued up in one of the PVs I have going at a given time (it's also the only thing I've bought in a bigger than 10 mL bottle). Their Tampa is also really good, and my taste buds have returned enough now that I can appreciate their RY4.

Last edited:

jmaul99

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2010
Marietta, GA
My three favorites in no particular order:

BWB Applewood tobacco- A sweet tobacco flavor with a hint of applewood flavor.
Vaporbomb Cuban supreme- Taste like a mild cuban cigar closest thing I've found to tasteing like I'm smoking something. Doesn't taste anything like a cigarette definately a cigar flavor.
Vaperite TG's Tobacco- Has a good tobacco flavor and kind of dry like smoking a real cig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread