Best online retailer??

Status
Not open for further replies.

briantb21

Jan 3, 2011
Sterling, VA
IMHO, I would recommend two places online:

The Vapor Room - thevaporroom.net - I have dealt with them several times and they have always bee great to deal with! Their Juices are great quality and their prices are really great! And if they make a mistake, they definitely make up for it!!! (Thanks Josh & Jess)

vaporbeast - vaporbeast.com - I have only had one dealing with them but I have to say: Great pricing for a US based company!!! Incredibly fast shipping! (I ordered Friday night and received it on Tuesday. It was shipped from CA to VA.)

Just my opinion though! I plan on ordering from both places again.

I'll second VaporBeast with regard to service, though it seems that unless you're getting one of their crazy deals of the moment (Promoted through Vapor Joe's, who they market through) their pricing is at best nothing special and in some cases significantly higher than competitors.

I'd probably vote for Sun Vapers in CA as my pick of the online retailers, consistently good product and pricing, they ship super fast, and I try to support vendors that spend time on education and advocacy, which Edward the owner does in spades.

My 2 cents for what it's actually worth.

DLScott

Jun 23, 2014
CA
Pretty simple question :) Who do you feel has the best service, price and quick shipping? Original products only. No knockoffs

I guess it would depend on what you're looking for...I came across a new site (to me at least) epandatech.com that was pretty cool because they had Mod Kits (Clones though)...mod, atty, batteries, bottle and stuff all kitted up. Bought an H Cigar copper Nemi kit from them and they were on point with delivery. Received it the day after I ordered...seems its Cali to Cali shipping. They have a ton of mods on there, mostly H Cigar stuff, but I've got my eye on the Windrose next...

They had some flyers going around with a 10% promo code EPT10P2014 but I don't remember what the expiration date was...I think another month or so. Good luck!

mecahcozzi

Moved On
Jun 24, 2014
United States
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread