Best online vape store for customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.

aliceisinwonderland

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
Northern CA
Hey Everybody! I have gotten some good recommendations for online vape stores, and have searched the forums but cant seem to find anything specifically based on customer service. My highest priority is to trust who I buy from, then of course cost, etc. What is your favorite online vape connection with great customer service on the web? Thanks!

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
What type of stuff do you want to buy?

For wire, batteries and other accessories, Lightening Vapes is great. eLiquid.com is excellent for juice and Fasttech is good for everything else if you can wait 3-4 weeks for shipment. Dash Vapes in Canada is awesome and has the best price on certain Kayfuns and The ZFO is great for House of Hybrids stuff.

I had one good experience with each HealthCabin, Giant Vapes as well as ElectronicStix and a few others I am forgetting.

I may have been lucky, but all of the vape companies I have dealt with so far have been excellent.

aliceisinwonderland

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
Northern CA
MyVaporStore, Ecig, Eciggity, e-cigcity, Subtank Supply, Bull City Flavors have all done well by me when it came to customer service. I've used other vendors, but never interacted with CS, so can't say anything there about them. All the ones I did have to interact with for CS went well and always treated properly
MyVaporStore, Ecig, Eciggity, e-cigcity, Subtank Supply, Bull City Flavors have all done well by me when it came to customer service. I've used other vendors, but never interacted with CS, so can't say anything there about them. All the ones I did have to interact with for CS went well and always treated properly.
Thanks Eskie! great to know!

aliceisinwonderland

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
Northern CA
What type of stuff do you want to buy?

For wire, batteries and other accessories, Lightening Vapes is great. eLiquid.com is excellent for juice and Fasttech is good for everything else if you can wait 3-4 weeks for shipment. Dash Vapes in Canada is awesome and has the best price on certain Kayfuns and The ZFO is great for House of Hybrids stuff.

I had one good experience with each HealthCabin, Giant Vapes as well as ElectronicStix and a few others I am forgetting.

I may have been lucky, but all of the vape companies I have dealt with so far have been excellent.
I want to buy some mid-priced vv/vw mods and other vape related stuff like tanks, rebuild supplies.......I appreciate your input BreSha6869!

Reactions: BreSha6869

champions

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
Midwest
I regularly order from myvaporstore, eciggity, onestopdiyshop, elementvape, vaperoyalty, beyondvape. Those are the ones that stood out as best customer service.

Don't use them anymore since I started DIYing, buy always had a great experience with freedomsmokeusa.

I've had a couple poor experiences over the years with others, but in the end everything got sorted out. Aside from one vendor I've never truly had a horrible experience.

aliceisinwonderland

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
Northern CA
I regularly order from myvaporstore, eciggity, onestopdiyshop, elementvape, vaperoyalty, beyondvape. Those are the ones that stood out as best customer service.

Don't use them anymore since I started DIYing, buy always had a great experience with freedomsmokeusa.

I've had a couple poor experiences over the years with others, but in the end everything got sorted out. Aside from one vendor I've never truly had a horrible experience.
Thanks champions! Good to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread