Best online vape store for customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.

sos2001

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2014
South Carolina
Most of the well known vendors are good as long as there is no problem. I've had 2 problems with defective parts for two tanks bought from Eciggity. Both times they shipped out a replacement part pronto. Never had to send back the entire tank and wait for it to get there and so forth. A great measure of customer service is when a problem arises and the vendors reaction to it. Eciggity is top notch in my book.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Lots of vendors have provided excellent Customer Service, but these are my top 4 as far as consistently being top-notch in that area:

Desert Vapes - Hardware, coils, supplies, etc.
OneStopDIY Shop - Flavorings for DIY
Wizard Labs - Flavorings, Nic
Ecig - Hardware, coils, supplies, etc.

aliceisinwonderland

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
Northern CA
Most of the well known vendors are good as long as there is no problem. I've had 2 problems with defective parts for two tanks bought from Eciggity. Both times they shipped out a replacement part pronto. Never had to send back the entire tank and wait for it to get there and so forth. A great measure of customer service is when a problem arises and the vendors reaction to it. Eciggity is top notch in my book.
Thanks for all the links and the Eciggity vote sos2001!

aliceisinwonderland

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
Northern CA
Lots of vendors have provided excellent Customer Service, but these are my top 4 as far as consistently being top-notch in that area:

Desert Vapes - Hardware, coils, supplies, etc.
OneStopDIY Shop - Flavorings for DIY
Wizard Labs - Flavorings, Nic
Ecig - Hardware, coils, supplies, etc.
Thank you JCinFLA !

kitkitchan19316

Multiple ID Suspension
Sep 12, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple ID Company

Haktuspit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Feb 13, 2013
    Denver, CO
    If the question is customer server my vote is My Vapor Store. If I need authentic, and exactly what I ordered quickly, with a possibility for return it's my go to. My first order they sent me the wrong tank, I sent an RMA. They told me to keep it and sent me the new one. Been my main supplier since (when I'm not pinching funds in a stockpile).

Juice... I'm an HHV fan boy. Nothing but bias here, but they are great. Any custom order in the days that that was allowed. Recently called to find out what exactly % a flavor shot was and the guy took the time to find out from the mixologist about my particular flavor so he could give me a more accurate answer.

aliceisinwonderland

ECF Veteran
    Jun 26, 2013
    Northern CA
    If the question is customer server my vote is My Vapor Store. If I need authentic, and exactly what I ordered quickly, with a possibility for return it's my go to. My first order they sent me the wrong tank, I sent an RMA. They told me to keep it and sent me the new one. Been my main supplier since (when I'm not pinching funds in a stockpile).
    Thanks Haktuspit! Read my new post and spread the word!!!!
    Juice... I'm an HHV fan boy. Nothing but bias here, but they are great. Any custom order in the days that that was allowed. Recently called to find out what exactly % a flavor shot was and the guy took the time to find out from the mixologist about my particular flavor so he could give me a more accurate answer.

aliceisinwonderland

ECF Veteran
    Jun 26, 2013
    Northern CA
    • Deleted by retired1
    • Reason: Deleted at OPs request
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread