Best Overall Supplier

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by opuscroakus, Dec 29, 2009.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. opuscroakus

opuscroakus Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2009
    San Angelo, Tx
    Congrats to Drew and the crew at NHaler for grabbing 1st in the overall supplier category in the Vapy Awards

2. cgrl

cgrl Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Yea!!!!! Drew and Crew at Nhaler!!!!!!!! Congrats everyone.!!!!!

3. Extreme Vapor

Extreme Vapor Full Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Moore, OK
    Wow thats great! After my experience I would say it is well deserved.

4. alphafemale

alphafemale Super Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    Congrats to the Nhaler crew for best overall supplier and to DonDaBoomVape for forum contributor of the year!

5. SurvivorMcGyver

SurvivorMcGyver Ol' Timer Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Hey and also congrat’s to DonDaBoomVape for his fantastic contributions, Kristen for her never ending quest to improve and inform, Sun Vaporer for all he is (surprised D-vape was not recognized -- humphh), Eyclypse for his “blue foam” and fortuities in his discoveries -- the list goes on...

I have to personally give a huge pat on the back to not only Drew, but also recognize Nerf and all the others that have take to time to delve into the details and help us to "tweak" the mechanics of the vaping world to better our experience. As well as all those who endeavor to, read, learn, discover, explore and; by chance, contribute contructively to this evolving “science” we call vaping :lol:

Kudos

Mcgyver

6. DonDaBoomVape

DonDaBoomVape Reviewer / Blogger ECF Veteran

Jun 5, 2009
    South Florida
    Thanks, alphafemale and Mcgyver (and everyone who voted for me)! As for Drew, he sure earned it, didn't he!

That'll teach those rah rah folks with logos plastered all over their e-cigs.:D

On second thought: Drew, you really should do some more branding ... tasteful branding, ala Puresmoker.

Thanks again all!

7. needvapor

needvapor Ultra Member ECF Veteran

AGREED and WELL DESERVED!!! Congrats to Kristen also!!

8. Michelle M

Michelle M Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2009
    Northern California
    What they all said, and so eloquently. Well deserved congrats to you all. NHaler rules!

9. laurel099

laurel099 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    Congratulations!!!! Well deserved!!

10. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    That's great! I had not heard about the winners until now. Congrats to Nhaler and all of the other winners.

11. bikergirl1908

bikergirl1908 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2009
    Georgia
    Congrats Drew and the rest of the Nhaler crew!:thumbs:

12. VapingGeek

VapingGeek Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 19, 2009
    Ohio
    Congrats Drew & crew... a well deserved win. I hope 2010 brings you many new customers. You guys are definitely the best out there... anywhere!

13. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Thanks everyone for your votes and congrats...I am truly humbled by your comments and I am excited about the New Year as well....Thanks Again
    Drew

14. eclypse

eclypse Moved On

Sep 9, 2009
    Macomb MI
    :) CONGRATS DREW AND CREW!

Wishin Nhaler the best in the coming new year! Just dont get too huge so the level of customer support goes down like the big sites... though i bet Drew would still be making those personal phone calls! hehe.

15. SusanB

SusanB Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 17, 2009
    NY NY
    Congrats Drew and the Nhaler crew ..you guys earned it
    but next year your taking the the best HV mod as well ;)

wishing much success to you in the new year

16. eclypse

eclypse Moved On

Sep 9, 2009
    Macomb MI
    Where was the voting done?

17. Thulium

Thulium Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I think the discussions and nominations actually began here and probably also at the vapers forum that shall not be named. I saw the thread in passing and got over to vapyawards.com in time to cast my vote, but not soon enough to get the Xhaler nominated for Best Commercial Mod. The Chuck seems cool and I'm still contemplating ordering one but other than the aesthetic customizations, I don't see how it has any advantage over the Xhaler--am I missing something?

The winner of best hobby mod seems pretty cool tho. If I had my "Druthers", I'd love to see the Juice Box mod made commercially available at Nhaler. I love the concept of attaching a 10ml bottle of e-juice directly to a custom atty. ...but the fact that to get one you have to wait 3 weeks right now before placing an order that will be filled 6 weeks after that takes a lot of the shine off for me. My methylphenidate & nicotine charged brain really appreciates being able to place and receive an order in the same week. Best Overall Supplier, indeed. :D

18. eclypse

eclypse Moved On

Sep 9, 2009
    Macomb MI
    hehe sweet.. Nice to see i finally win something when i didnt know there was such a award let alone know my cart mod was nominated.

Cant wait for my life to get back to normal so i have some free time to play with the next best thing... oh and tackle that HV cart mod.

19. dgriego

dgriego Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 8, 2009
    New Mexico
    Grats on your award!
    I have not been a customer for very long but I am very satisfied with my purchase and the speed in which I have received my orders is amazing! Your customer service has also been awesome.

May 2010 also be a successful year for you!

20. Silence

Silence Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 5, 2009
    Hopkinsville, Ky
    As well as Best Overall lets not forget to congratulate Drew and his team for placing 2nd in Customer Service as well as 2nd in Best E-juice Supplier. The amount of companies nominated for these categories was staggering. So Congrats!