The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Best Overall Supplier

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by opuscroakus, Dec 29, 2009.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Up In Vapor

Up In Vapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 1, 2009
    Knoxville, TN

Just what I was wanting to add :) Just returned home from vacation and looking to get more involved in the forum again. I also wanted to echo the previous posts congratulating Drew, Don, Kristen, eclypse, and all the nominees who contribute so much to this forum and to the vaping scene in general. I consider myself very lucky to have found this forum and all the good people here at ECF.

Looking forward to a great 2010 and all the new innovations which will be coming our way :)

Ed

2. DonDaBoomVape

DonDaBoomVape Reviewer / Blogger ECF Veteran

Jun 5, 2009
    South Florida
    For me at least, deciding on Best Overall Supplier, was pretty much a Duh! :D I think the main hurdle for the XHaler was timing. Chuck, Silver Bullet, and Prodigy simply have had more time to acquire a larger fan base. [BB and Protege were able to ride on their bigger brothers' coat tails.]

And yes, Carlos' Juice Box is the next generation of PV's brought into reality today:thumb: (or at least after a few-weeks wait;)). It's not very pretty though.:(

If only tinear would get off his toochis and make his magnificent molded mAhmba available for sale! Talk to him about that, Drew.

[​IMG]

3. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    I tried to Kid Nap him twice allready ... Still looking for him....lol
    DRew

4. cesande

cesande Full Member

Sep 15, 2009
    WOW that device from tinear .... just.... WOW

5. seminolewind

seminolewind Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Congrats Drew! I'd just want to say that all HV mods are not without fault, and require some research and fiddling and idea sharing to get thru those faults and I have to say that Drew and friends have always provided the priceless information FIRST that have helped many people "get the bugs out" - that's what customer service is all about!

Okay, and having a good product is part of it too!

6. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Wow...Thank you ...Thats very nice...Im Man Blushing!!!
    Drew

7. debook

debook Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 20, 2010
    CO
    The Mahmba looks cool - like a pistol grip, imagine that with a magnum atty! The 14500 battery seems well paired with the LR atties, would be a good match.

Kudo's to Drew, he keeps blowing us away with new PV's & juices - how does this guy ever sleep? I owe a lot to Drew, his products and advice have been a primary factor in my being off analogs for 90 days now, I was really struggling with a Red Dragon then a 510 and bad juice. It wasn't until I purchased the xHaler that I realized I could "do this" and go tobacco free. I feel better, smell better, and generally am happier these days and Drew gets my thanks for being a true innovator in the field and providing the goods to fuel my new 'habit'.

Best supplier hands down! (Gratuitous asskissing aside, thanks for everything Drew! :cool:)

8. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    I just saw the gratuitous comment ...LOL
    Drew

9. Huffin & Puffin

Huffin & Puffin Senior Member ECF Veteran

Pretty is pretty, but I like an adaptable girl that can cook. Xhaler.

In 19 days 1 year of success dealing with no one but Drew.

10. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Thats great Huff...Its been a lot of fun with you too...Thanks man...
    Drew

11. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Still working out the kinks I guess...Thanks a Million.
    Drew

12. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Where ya been Buddy?????

13. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey

Thanks...Where are You????