Best place to buy e-cigs in AU?

Discussion in 'Australia - New Zealand Forum' started by chowyoungfat, Aug 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chowyoungfat

chowyoungfat New Member

Hi,
    I have been reading around and I'm pretty keen on grabbing a 510 (yeti/titan/dura). Any tips on where I should buy it? I have looked on various american sites but many don't even ship to Australia. I'll have to get an adapter as well I think.

Also, any recommendations besides the yeti? I'm thinking of either going with the starter kit, or buying indivisual parts and putting it together.

Thanks!
    peace.

2. Guvernor

Guvernor Full Member

they're illegal to sell here so online is your only option.

plenty of places ship to Aus.

I just got my first e-cig today. ordered from eastmall.net
    and have a pending order from ruyandirect.com

i'm not blown away by the vapor production on the 901 I ordered...so 510 would probably be a good choice as i hear they vape up nicely.

3. Guvernor

Guvernor Full Member

oh and you may as well get a starter kit consiering if you buy everything separately (including battery) it'll come up to more than the cost of a kit.

i got a starter kit then ordered a 5 pack of atomisers, some extra batteries, a passthrough and some juice.

4. Guvernor

Guvernor Full Member

(including battery charger) ** i meant to say

(how the **** do you edit on here?)

5. chowyoungfat

chowyoungfat New Member

Great! Thanks for this info, the deal on eastmall looks pretty unbeatable in my eyes. The charging case really adds to the value. I think I'll put an order in with them soon, just need to load up my debit card.
    Cheers!

6. chowyoungfat

chowyoungfat New Member

pm sent, thanks mate :)

7. bubblun

bubblun Full Member

Hi Guys,

I dont think I have enough posts to start a new thread here :confused: pfff :lol: I'm reporting back about buying a joye510 started kit from heaven-gifts that arrived quickly too. My mum loves it, and I'm about to buy one for my brother, but think I should get something different. Oh, and someone should start a thread about Aussie Experiences

8. Guvernor

Guvernor Full Member

I had the posting issues as well.

Basically the forum prevents anyone not from Australia from posting in the Aus forums. You need to join the "australian e-smokers" social group and adding Australia to the location field in your profile might help.

I found eastmall good but heaven-gifts (ruyan) is the cheapest prices I have seen and has just as good service.

I had a package stuck in customs for 16 hours recently....was making me sweat but it arrived with nothing removed :)

9. bubblun

bubblun Full Member

I think it might be due to the number of posts, as I've been a member of the group all along.

Plus adding the location didnt work.

Great that your liquid got through!, I assume its liquid as thats what they worry about

do you have a 510 yet? the vapour is really impressive

10. Guvernor

Guvernor Full Member

Yeah i got a 510 about 2 weeks after my 901

Still use the 901 fairly often though. Mainly because I have a passthrough for it and not for the 510 ...so in front of the laptop it's mainly 901.

I've also found that the juice you use can make a MASSIVE difference in vapour production.

EG Ruyan#4 (get some asap - at least a sampler bottle) vapes up a storm in any device, whereas a crappy juice will vape up crap no matter what you use.

I'm recommending 901's to people to get started (mainly due to battery life) my sister ordered one and i got my brother a kit for his birthday.

Loving the vape!

11. gizmo

gizmo Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

My 901 was OK for a month or so but got tired of batts being on constant charge,rather than buy a heap of batts & chargers I went & bought a screwdriver,batts last around 1 day before needing a charge,have broken 4 switches in a 10 month period from dropping it,worst luck is they cant be bought in Aust but can be bought at Trogs site in packs of 2....

My Xmas pressie this year will be a Super T,nothing to break on those.

12. Foaly

Foaly Full Member

Eastmall is good. My order got out of customs the same day it went in. delivery only took about 10 days.

13. seller89

seller89 Moved On

I use 2 buy from an Oz supplier (never knew there illegal 2 sell here) and he was charging me twice as much as they really were! I now buy from china with paypal and get it here w/ ems.

14. ricardo rt

ricardo rt Full Member

Hi this is a pretty old thread but I thought I would add my 2 cents.

I now buy my ecigs from www.vaporhawk.com
    It's the cheapest I can find that actually delivers (have been ripped off a few times on alibaba).
    The range is limited at the moment but they seem to be getting better.

Health cabin and heaven gifts are ok but getting pretty expensive these days for what I use.

I recommend the ego-t and kr808d-1 for out and about.

as a side note... I have read that customs in qld are getting strict on imports of e-liquid and have denied the imports of some parcels.

Can anyone confirm this or is it just a horrible rumor. All other states are fine, it's just QLD that check the mail for ecigs.

If this is true i would seriously consider making legal enquiries about goverments forcing it's people not to use the safer alternative to real tobacco. I have been using e-cigs for over 2 years now and my health ane wellbeing has clearly improved. If it wasn't for ecigs i would still be smoking tobacco.

Any way good luck fellow Australians. I highly recommend e-cigs
    and check out vaporhawk.

15. symphynity

symphynity Senior Member ECF Veteran

Point the first : Importing Nicotine Liquid into Australia for personal use is completely legal . Customs has no issues with this at all . Your shipment MAY be inspected , it may even be opened for closer inspection , but Customs have no requirement to seize it , as it is a legal import . If , however you tried to import a commercial quantity , that is a different matter. It appears that the definition of a "Commercial Quantity" differs from officer to officer , some will allow $2000 worth to come in , another might hold a consignment of only $1000.

Point the second : The QLD DOH ( Dept of Health) have declared that importing nicotine liquid into QLD is illegal. Customs DO NOT SEIZE the shipment , they inform QLD DOH for their further action .

16. AlexPerth

AlexPerth Full Member

ecig-sa.com is by far the best place in Australia to purchase e-cig hardware. They ship quick and have excellent customer support. They are based in Adelaide so with express post you're usually less than 24 hours away from whatever hardware you need.

17. Gatso

Gatso Full Member

Yeah Eastmall is the only place I use. They are not at all bodgy and dont steal your WoW gold.

I had one problem with them about a payment that didnt immediately process.

I sent them an email and they fixed the problem straight away - and signed off their reply email with "....Love"

18. symphynity

symphynity Senior Member ECF Veteran

I get everything I need from Ecigs.net.au ( except nic of course !). Great service , good prices and quick ! Im heavily into quick !!

19. Rysup

Rysup Senior Member ECF Veteran

you know it's not very subtle when every post you make mentions the same freaking company... enough with the spam ffs...

20. ozeevapr

ozeevapr Full Member

Found a new store in Australia called Downunder Vapers, sells EGO's and clearomizers. I purchased some gear from there recently, they have express post and their clearomizers are pretty good coz they last ages if you look after them, do dry burns regularly, and they don't crack. I get my NIC e-juice from Best E-cig china cause they only sell VG and taste reasonable with the chocolate flavour.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.