• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Best place to buy e-cigs in AU?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrismp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Australia
I've tried lots of the Australian suppliers so far...

My top 3 are probably ecigz.com.au, ecig-sa.com and vapour-trails.com.au

ecigz.com.au - Very fast shipping, helpful + threw in an extra 510 battery with one of my orders :)

ecig-sa.com - Fast shipping, very helpful and friendly guy running it + it's local for me. They also have a great range of DIY stuff if you're into it like me.

vapour-trails.com.au - These guys are new, not the fanciest website but has some benefits - good prices on almost everything, helpful, very fast shipping and the main one - $5 POSTAGE :D They've also got the best prices on flavourart concentrated flavouring (AFAIK)

People starting out often go for Chinese suppliers which can be a good option...you can get your nicotine juice bundled which is handy.

IMO buying hardware locally is the best way to go - if you have any problem, the person who you talk to will almost definitely be willing to help out as best they can. With warranty issues if you get faulty hardware it's so much better locally where you can get a replacement in a flash...when I've had to get replacements from china it has taken a month and sometimes a more.

My 2c anyway ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread