Best place to buy e-juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out Groove-E-juice.... I've tried most of their flavors and they are all FANTASTIC!!! They custom mix each bottle to order so you know you're getting the freshest juice possible. I highly recommend the Strawberr-E Fields and the Peach-E Keen :) www. grooveejuice.com --they have a 15% off juice special with promo code ILUVGROOVEE until the end of the month (tonight?)

Gloria

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2011
midwest
I've tried many of the big names mentioned so far. If you're looking to save money, check out altcig.com. Great tasting juice, normally $15/30mil. Having a 30% off sale through tomorrow. Then I think it drops to 20 or 25% through the 4th.

Their Orange Dreamsicle, Jolly Watermelon and Banana Milkshake are all spot on for taste. Really excellent in fact!

To really save money, have you considered DIY? You could get some of the super concentrated fruit flavors and some PG, VG and NIC and make some really cheap juice. Or you may want to do DIY part time and treat yourself to the vendor juices. I've been able to save money that way and still enjoy some of the "good" stuff.

Best wishes in your hunt for cheap, good tasting juice. :)

water4choc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2012
Northern Nevada
The only place I get my juice is from Virgin Vapor. When I first starting researching juice, my priority was organic juice. I stumbled on the Virgin Vapor site and tried their juice and couldn't be happier. I have to admit that I haven't tried any other juices because I am soooo happy with the juice I get from Virgin Vapor. They have several varieties of very flavorful juices, all organic and are shipped in glass bottles. They may be a bit more expensive than other juices, but I like the quality and tastiness and the fact that they are organic and don't use preservatives or artificial flavoring or colors. I believe their site is temporarily down right now due to high volume orders, but it should be back up soon and they will have a 4th of July sale I am told. Hope you find what you are looking for!

cocoabellaRSD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Texas
omg I got a bottle of G juice from ECB today. I am kicking myself for just ordering a sample bottle of this stuff.
It is so dang good. I think it rivals Dragons Blood even. You can find it under customer creation. It is tobacco, banana and chocolate. No way is this juice going to steep, it is too yummy to leave it alone.

Bellerine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2013
Florida
Mt baker vapor 7.49 30 ml bottle. But now I want to try virgin.

I was going through this thread amazed that nobody had suggested Mt. Baker Vaper yet - then there it was as the last post.

For really tasty juice on a budget, you can't go wrong there, in my opinion. Super fast shipping, great customer service and all sorts of options on PG/VG, nic and extra flavor add to that fundamentally great equation to really set them ahead of the pack. I sound like I'm writing a paid review, but I promise, I'm not! It's genuine.

Try their butterscotch, even if you don't think you don't really like butterscotch. Seriously. It's the best stuff I've found after at least 50 juices. Just right, not too sweet, but rich and lovely. I love their lightning, caramel coffee and several others, but I'm pretty confident that you'll like whatever your tastes lead you to. Did I mention you should try their butterscotch? :p

worthatry

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Charlotte
Mt. Baker Vaper

Yep for what you are looking for I would say try them first. Super fast (like 2 days to your door), super cheap (you can see their prices), if you spend more than $15 they send a free 15 ML sample (I hear you can even request what sample, though I haven't tried, but I do put what PG/VG mix I would like it to be) and if you spend more than $50 they ship free. I am editing because I thought you said you wanted sweet flavors lol. Haven't had their fruits but if you are on a really tight budget I would still say try them or DIY seems cheap with a slightly big up front cost but that is intimidating and I have almost bought stuff for it twice but have been too timid to pull the trigger.

Last edited:

jwark

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
It's SOOOO subjective. It's also filled with variables like what power you like to vape at and what you're trying to accomplish (throat hit?). Most of the liquids that won the awards here I will say one thing for, none of them have that awful medicine taste I get from some vendors. You really just have to try a bunch of them and find ones you like.

froginblender

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
hollywood, Fl.
I want to know everyone's opinion on which vendor has the best quality e-juice for the cheapest price. Please factor in quality, variety, taste, price, and shipping cost when answering.

My favorites are Vapor......com & Halo.
I love the smooth tobaccos from vapor....., love their free shipping too. Haven't had any ejuice from another vendor (except Halo's torque 56, longhorn, and freedom juice) that touches vapor.....es for smoothness, vapor production, and just kick'n ... tobacco flavs!

I did some reviews on their tobacco's specifically.....if you'd like to see me fog out your monitor come and take a peek.
1.) Oury-4 frick'n awesome, and Dark & Mellow...yumm!
2.)chris's brew
3.)Geoff's brew (like torque56 from halo).

Torque56 is amazing from Halo..... you won't have to visit any other vendor then the 2 i just gave u.
I've been vaping going on 4 yrs. now....i've tried over 30 different vendors....none are close.!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread