Not open for further replies.

Guss / Bogey

Unregistered Supplier
Nov 17, 2009
South Africa
www.bogey.co.za
  • Deleted by Sun Vaporer
  • Reason: Advertising in New Members Forum
I just found a new supplier in the U.S. with free shipping over $10. The prices are great too, better than what others charge with shipping. I just bought over 45 bottles of juice for under $100. What a smash. Love the keychain thingys and the over 50 flavors. I haven't received them yet, since I ordered yesterday, but they should be here tomorrow! I'll let you know how they work out.

Edit: Forgot the site strictlyejuice.com

Last edited:

Vaporista

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Cape Town, South Africa
IF you are in South Africa, the best prices are at Bogey.co.za and the shipping price is also good. With shipping, it is still cheaper that some other SA suppliers

It is illegal for a retailer to advertise a price less VAT. So you are selling rebottled liquids exclusive of 14% VAT. I prefer suppliers to offer courier options rather than the post office. Even so, with the VAT added the juice if dekang is a fair price, but you should be more transparant.

the_cold_revolution

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2009
St. Louis MO
www.myspace.com
rockymountainvapors has just moved so shipping may be delayed, but I like their prices and you get free shipping if you spend $14. Perfect for stocking up on a few new flavors. Just try a few to hit over that $$ mark, and then buy greater quantities of the ones you love later. Place order at least a week or two before you think you are gonna run out incase shipping problems ever do occur. If I had to wait one more day for my ecig to come, I was going to burn this mother down.

hope this helps,
i'm not with their, site and have never ordered there, just browsed.

the_cold_revolution

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2009
St. Louis MO
www.myspace.com
I just found a new supplier in the U.S. with free shipping over $10. The prices are great too, better than what others charge with shipping. I just bought over 45 bottles of juice for under $100. What a smash. Love the keychain thingys and the over 50 flavors. I haven't received them yet, since I ordered yesterday, but they should be here tomorrow! I'll let you know how they work out.

Edit: Forgot the site "strictlyejuice.com"

wow great site!

(quoted for truthiness)

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY

some great prices. would definitely be interested in your opinion of them once you try them.

Valkerie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2009
Lincoln Park, NJ

Wow. Great prices on juice. Ditto on letting us know how your orders go.

Thanks!

Whoa...no way! What sizes were the samples? Were they carts or drip bottles? I suppose I can go there myself:p

I decided to order from besteciggy

Order Contents:

------------------------------------------------------------------
Qty Description Price Total
Each Price
1 SMOKE JUICE SAMPLE PACK 10.00 10.00
Nicotine Level Tobacco Flavors.Fruit
Flavors MED.: MED (18mg)Fruit Flavors
Choice 1. Sampler Liquid: Cotton Candy
Choice 2. Sampler Liquid: Lite Smokey
Mint(Tobacco Flvr
Choice 3. Sampler Liquid: Luscious Vanilla
Choice 4. Sampler Liquid: Strawberry
Choice 5. Sampler Liquid: Wonderful
WaterMelon!
Choice 6. Sampler Liquid: Cotton Candy
Choice 7. Sampler Liquid: Chocolate
Choice 8. Sampler Liquid: Cinnamon
Choice 9. Sampler Liquid: Pineapple
Choice 10. Sampler Liquid: Sweet Orange

1 155mm 5 Pack Cartridges 4.95 4.95
Choice 1. Sampler Liquid: Cherry
Subtotal 14.95
Tax 0.00
Shipping (Standard Shipping) & Handling 5.00
Balance Due 19.95

what do you guys think?

Guss / Bogey

Unregistered Supplier
Nov 17, 2009
South Africa
www.bogey.co.za
  • Deleted by Sun Vaporer
  • Reason: Supplier in New Members Section

christop

Moved On
Jun 25, 2009
humbolt Ca
  • Deleted by Elendil
  • Reason: Possible supplier associate

christop

Moved On
Jun 25, 2009
humbolt Ca
  • Deleted by Elendil

christop

Moved On
Jun 25, 2009
humbolt Ca
  • Deleted by Elendil

Houdini

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Las Vegas

Thanks for recommending this place Joliet. I just got my order today and it's the best juice I've had so far. Great taste, vapor, throat hit and the prices can't be beat. Two Thumbs Up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread