Best place to buy VG juice? Need it quick and cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EtherMagic

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
Some e-juices give me a dryer throat then others.

For example, E-Healthcabin has great Vape, but it always coated my throat with what felt like a very dry film, I have had this problem with other companies aswell. Maybe I'm the only one, but VG to me seems to cause me less problems in this area.

I ordered from many places over my vaping years, and I gotta say, one of my favs is "Liberty Flieghts".

They sell strictly 100% VG and PG vape, with the same flavors for each catagory. I personally only vape VG, I noticed it solved some problems I was having vaping PG. Also, they have great prices, very cheap shipping, and there site is extremely easy to navagate & comprehend.

E-Liquid and Electronic Cigarette Shop - Category Listings

Check out there site, they are really the only place I go through at the moment.

Paul

CraigHB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2010
Reno, Nevada
I do a high VG mix, just mix it myself. Been mixing my own pretty much since I started vaping. I also had issues with PG and needed to go with a higher VG mix. It was pretty easy to do since I was already mixing. Seems like a lot of people on this board buy their juice. Don't really understand why. It's pretty easy to mix your own and it really opens up your options. It's a also a lot cheaper, costs me about 10 cents an ml.

McLuvin75

May 22, 2011
Devon
If you feel how hot your atty is after about 10 min's of good vaporizing it's not surprising one gets a dry throat the air you take in from say a 510 is much hotter than a analog and yea the biggest problem is that with vapeing you just keep on going as opposed to analogs that are finished and forgotten in 5 min`s. Some bright spark should put a timer that beeps after 5 min of vapeing. (it may help us put it down)

CraigHB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2010
Reno, Nevada
Hehe, wouldnt' help me because my e-cig is in mouth all the time anyway. I smoked like that too, always had a cig in my mouth. Hence the PG issues. When you chain vape, you really get dried out from the PG. I also run standard resistance at 4V most of time so I'm on a cooler vape, but chain vaping with a hot vape and high PG would be brutal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread