Best place to get the Stardust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenataos

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
British Columbia, Canada
If you don't mind waiting awhile to get them, HealthCabin.net has them at $4.50 each (also they now have the V2 with longer wicks), you can also score some more % off with a large enough purchase.

Also, on an eGo battery I would suggest getting the 2.1 - 2.4 Ohm (Low Resistance), these will provide more vapor than the SR ones, and on an eGo battery it will be just about right with the 3.4ish volts the eGos produce.

I use SR Stardust on my Provari and it works awesome, just have to bump it to 4.2 volts.

MDO1265

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2012
NJ
There has been a lot of chat about the Ego Vision Clearomizers. I personally love them and only use other cartos out of curiosity or change of pace. The visions work great on Ego style batterys... Some have complained about dry hits on them due to the short wicks on the top coil design. I guess my vaping style avoided that cause I never had one.

The link posted is above is dead on... the LR versions will produce more vape on a standard 3.7 Ego. I use a VV Ego and bump it up to 4.2 on the SR's and it vapes well. I'm sure a provari is even better. Here is a thread to the Latest version of the Ego Visions with longer wicks. These are the Standard resistance versions. I have them on order and have yet to try them. They also have the LR versions here too

http://www.discountvapers.com/vision-ego-ce4-clearomizer-dv-edition/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread