• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Best prices on liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukey1979

Oct 9, 2012
Surin Thailand
Hi Guys.

I have been searching high and low for the lowest price (wholesale or not) of liquids around the Thailand based forums and sites.
The vendors on most of the forums are offering around 70 bt on Dekang and Hangsen and wont budge any lower. I have had a best quote on Dekang wholesale at 60 bt per bottle. Sounds good but would like to source something lower if possible. I know i could get a better price if i went outside the kingdom but then there is the customs issue....
Doe's anyone have any ideas or am i clutching at straws?

Thanks in advance.

Lukey1979

Oct 9, 2012
Surin Thailand
There are 2 good vendors on Thaiecigclub named Oyo and Pingpong who sell Dekang Premium and Hangsen at 70 Bt per bottle. Dekang Gold is only 80 baht too.
Don't be put off that its a Thai written website. Google translate it, join it, and drop them a PM with your order and Address. Do a bank transfer and you will recieve the goods the next day.

70 thb is very good.
I bought some from a few Thai vendors but the taste was very weak.
This place,Thai E Vape, sells juice but it's a little more than 70 thb but it is original tasting juice

Thai E-Vape E-Liquid Juice

Lukey1979

Oct 9, 2012
Surin Thailand
The packaging is legit mate all sealed up good and proper.
If you shop on the Dekang E-liquid thailand site you can buy them for 100 Baht per bottle or get in touch with them about their wholesale price which is the best quote i have had yet. You have to buy 50 bottles to get the wholesale rate though.
E-Liquid Thai –

Hey Lukey
I sure cannot help you but I'm curious too as I'm going back to visit the extended family next month. Are the china liquids repacked or original packing? Those prices are a stealer! From where I'm at it gets like triple man.. I'm itching on PSV liqs hopefully can get them when I'm there.
Good luck to us!

0time

Verified Member
Jun 8, 2009
Chiang Mai, Thailand
Thanks for the link Lukey. Placed an order with them this week and received it in two days. Good, fast service for Dekang E-liquid.

The packaging is legit mate all sealed up good and proper.
If you shop on the Dekang E-liquid thailand site you can buy them for 100 Baht per bottle or get in touch with them about their wholesale price which is the best quote i have had yet. You have to buy 50 bottles to get the wholesale rate though.
E-Liquid Thai –

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread