best RBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greenpaw

Jan 16, 2013
salem Oregon
So i ahve been looking into RBAs and i really want one now i love the idea of being able to fully rebuild it in the event something on it starts to not function properly but with how many different ones there are on the market im left with many decisions to choose from. in doing a little research on this site it sounds most of them perform pretty much the same (correct me if i am wrong). in me searching i have found the AGA-T2 with the pyrex tank. i really like it but i am finding a lot of variances in price between vendors any one know of a great vendor in the us that has a good deal on these attys. thanks for reading.

Renzuli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2011
North Las Vegas
Welcome , glad you made a decision ( wouldn't have been mine ) but no matter . I use mostly " GG " rba's Penelope , and a few ODy's . But your best bet is to get verified , so you can get into the classifieds . There are lots of rba's there for sale , or trade . And there is a Phoenix RBA , that's only 8 or 9 dollars . Cheap way to see if your going to like using one . Good Luck

jimbill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2011
aurora,indiana
I'm partial to my Vision Eternity RBA- Looks sleek, not hard to rebuild, holds 1.5 ml, all chrome and you can either drip or tank with it.
It's a winner....

o
o
o- Vapes great !
Yes the vision eternity is a nice rba mine is still vaping like a champ after four months now.

redeyes24321

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2013
Colorado
It really depends on how much you want to spend. A DID clone I found the other day at smokerevolt.com had 615 Rebuildable Atomizer Tank for 16.50 and they come with either metal tank or clear plastic tank. I have researched this a lot as well and if I do decide to go for a high priced rba it will be the AC9 kit through Vapinaze - AC9 Kit – Vapinaze. However these high priced units are typically sold out because of high demand. One that is currently in stock is the Cobra from phiniac.com for 152.00. Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread