RDA Best rda for flavor july 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafael letaba

Jun 18, 2016
I know this is a question getting asked a lot but as most of you guys know, vaping gear are popping up like crazy. A new rda, rta, mod, etc gets released almost every month and sometimes they actually make something really good or better than attomizers released a month before. So back again to the main question whats the best rda for flavor recently? Sapor, aeolus standard or lite, petri and twisted messes have been given pretty great reviews regarding flavor but whats the best for you and what builds are perfect for them? I dont own any of the drippers here but i do have others, might pick one up if they are actually worth it.

Sent from my SM-T715Y using Tapatalk

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
I know this is a question getting asked a lot but as most of you guys know, vaping gear are popping up like crazy. A new rda, rta, mod, etc gets released almost every month and sometimes they actually make something really good or better than attomizers released a month before. So back again to the main question whats the best rda for flavor recently? Sapor, aeolus standard or lite, petri and twisted messes have been given pretty great reviews regarding flavor but whats the best for you and what builds are perfect for them? I dont own any of the drippers here but i do have others, might pick one up if they are actually worth it.

Sent from my SM-T715Y using Tapatalk

Hi mate,
What is your "benchmark" RBA?
Single coil/dual?
MTL or big air?
10-30 watts or 75plus?
Regular or bottom fed?
Budget?

cheers
I

Reactions: Verb

Rafael letaba

Jun 18, 2016
Hi! Benchmark rba for flavor would probablly be the magma reborn.

I find dual coils give the best flavor than singles.

Doesnt matter if big air or MTL as long as flavor is there.

I usually build claptons now so i go up to 50 to 85 watts.

Side, top, bottom doesnt matter as kong as flavor is too notch

Budget wise doesnt matter also. I can spend $200 on a single atty as long as its worth it and im happy with it. I just bought a squape x dream and its really good but sadly the leaking is a pain.

Thank you!

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread