Best RDA for the IPV3 Li?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkCM

Sep 4, 2015
12079198_10154315558409126_3688301111454904570_n.jpg

This is the current setup I run on. The IPV3 Li w/ the Atlantis 2 tank. This pic was taken a couple days ago and I'm currently vaping on some Cinnatoast Munch (2 weeks steeped) from Mt Baker Vapor, so far, so good.

Anyways, I'm thinking about getting into rda. I've done most of the research and have most of the tools I will need (with plans to buy the things I do not have). However, I'm not sure what RDA to pursue at this point, there's just so many. I was originally thinking the Velocity RDA Clone by Tobecco. What RDA do you guys think work OR would work well w/ the IPV3 Li and what RDA would look best with the setup(colors, I like to match) pictured above? All suggestions welcome. Thanks!

MarkCM

Sep 4, 2015
Any RDA that gives you what you want with Kanthal will be best with the IPV 3 Li. Are you looking for clouds or flavor?
My aim is to build .2 to .3 ohm with the 26g kanthal i have. Preferably a simple dual coil build. As far as flavor and clouds, i would say im in the middle on that...want good combo of both. This post is just for ideas basically dince theres so many rda options available. Any suggestions given how i want to build and other info?

Pushbutton

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2014
Vienna, Austria
My aim is to build .2 to .3 ohm with the 26g kanthal i have. Preferably a simple dual coil build. As far as flavor and clouds, i would say im in the middle on that...want good combo of both. This post is just for ideas basically dince theres so many rda options available. Any suggestions given how i want to build and other info?

I am curious why you would want to build that low with 26g wire. A few more wraps to put it in the 0.5 ohm range would likely give you a fair bit more vapor and possibly flavor.

Rex Everything

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2014
Tacoma
I am curious why you would want to build that low with 26g wire. A few more wraps to put it in the 0.5 ohm range would likely give you a fair bit more vapor and possibly flavor.
no need to build that low with a regulated mod...my old go to set up was a 8 wrap 26g 2.5 id..about 0.6 ohms.running at about 40 -45 watts you'll increase flavor and vapor with the extra surface area and battery life with the higher ohms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread