Best Rebuildable Atomizer for Dripping?

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Atomizer Systems' started by Exile, Jul 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exile

Exile Super Member ECF Veteran

I have been a die hard carto tank guy ever since I have started vaping.

But I am now wanting to get a good dripping atomizer, and was wondering whats some of the better rebuildable atomizers out there for dripping?

I really like the looks/price of the Phoenix V3 Atomizer...

Any feedback is appreciated...

2. tj99959

tj99959 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

I have a habit of laying my PV in my lap next to my leg when I'm just kicked back and enjoying life. (not a good idea if your RDA has a side air hole) So I use the A7 that gets it's air from the bottom.
    A7 Mini Rebuildable Atomizer Kit - Stainless Steel

OH and, while I was pulling up the link I ordered a 4th one ....... just in case, mind you :lol:

3. Johnnie Price

Johnnie Price Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

If you're a fan of carto-tanks, you may want to look into the Terminator. It's an RDA that can be placed inside a tank so you get the best of both worlds. I can't really compare it to others RBA's, since it's the only one I've tried. But I enjoy it and it fits my needs.

4. Exile

Exile Super Member ECF Veteran

With something like the Phoenix atomizer how long will the pre-built wick last on average? week(s)? month(s)?

This will be my first rebuildable atomizer so im trying to figure out how often I will be having to re-build the wick?

5. Jethead

Jethead Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Lots of people love the eBaron Pro dripper made for the PorVari.

I have an iGo-L and like it pretty well.

6. Kyndcookie

Kyndcookie Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I would be one of those people. I own a Pro and a Spiral, and love them both equally. My Spiral lives on a Super T mechanical, and the Pro lives on one of my (suprise.) Provaris. I used to use tanks (Gennys and ViVis). They were nice, but damn I do love to drip. I keep a couple of ProTanks around for when I'm driving, but I always have an eBaron on me. I really dislike rebuilding, especially doing coils. The replacement attys for the eBaron are super simple to install, and the cups can be reused if you wanna. They ain't cheap, but I'm willing to pay for a nice atty. The flavor quality alone is worth the price as far as I'm concerned.

ETA: I lay my mods on their sides all the time. Neither of these has leaked on my in the two months or so of daily use. They do flood, but only when I'm careless about how many drops I put in...

7. BigBaby

BigBaby Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

IMO you can not beat an IGO-L. They are rock solid (unlike a lot of RDAs), they are a simple design, and they are roomy/easy to rebuild.

8. Cara T

Cara T Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mine should be here tomorrow!!!! /excited!!!!

9. Ken_A

Ken_A Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    that or a Diver.. I prefer the diver because you only slide the tank up to lower the hole, not adjust the airflow :)

you forgot to post a link for your's and I cannot find it!!!
    the Diver is at Diver (rebuildable atomizer) and you can probably drip with it... never tried to myself, just use it with my short tanks until I get my atomizer extention.

Is this your's?
    The Terminator RDA Tank, Chrome

10. Johnnie Price

Johnnie Price Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Yeah, that's the one. It'the Killer 705 clone.

11. ch2468

ch2468 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

There's also the Fatty.

The Fatty

On a slightly similar topic, I just bought The Novice, a hybrid with a built in Fatty.

12. Amzary

Amzary Full Member Verified Member

for me the best dripper would be Nimbus v1 dan fatty v2

13. Unforeseen

Unforeseen Administrator Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Moved to Assorted PV Topics - Rebuildable Atomizer Systems

14. elscorcho

elscorcho Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sorry to hijack the thread....but.....TJ would you recommend this a first rebuildable?
    (Eric @ DV seems to really like it)

15. StarDose

StarDose Super Member ECF Veteran

My igo L works great can't go wrong getting one for the price.

16. tj99959

tj99959 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

I can't see why not, most of the RDA's are about the same to rewick/coil.

The A7 mini is on sale at Discount right now.
    A7 Mini Rebuildable Atomizer Kit - Stainless Steel

17. gotalotgoingon

gotalotgoingon Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have 5 igo-l's. micro co and cotton wick will rival any other dripper on the market. Not bad for $15.

18. dre4runner

dre4runner Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have the igo-L and it works great. It's attached to the bagga. I want to buy the nimbus after seeing my nephew's friend blow a humongous cloud with the nimbus. Is it worth it in your opinion to get the nimbus or just stick w/ the igo-L?

Also, this is my first mod and rda so am not used to all this. Used to using the clearo's and still have my original 2 ego c-twists along w/ my evic and vapage vmod xl.

19. adamisdope

adamisdope Full Member

try the Immortalizer. good vapor, great flavor. if you're vaping high quality e-juices, this brings out more flavor of it. plus its one of the easiest to build using ribbon wires.

20. ProngATO

ProngATO Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I've been using my eBaron Pro on my GGTS and GG Stealths and it works great on those too. No complaints here, they're just hard to get a hold of.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.