Best Red Hot Cinnamon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyperspace

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Michigan
My favorite was Tasty Vapor's Atomic Cinnacide but they quit making it about a year ago, so I've been searching for something like it ever since. Right now I have to say Vapor God's Red Hot Cinnamon and Vapor Bomb's Cinna-Bomb are my favorites. Mt. Baker Cin City might be better with extra flavor shots but I have tried that yet. vaporfi's Red Hot Cinnamon is the worst I've tried. I forgot to mention I've also tried Provape's Cinnabomb and didn't care for it.

Fantazmagoricl

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2015
Chesterfield
I haven't tried that one. It sounds interesting and I'll add it to my list of juices to try. :)

Not sure where your from but here in the UK we used to have some sweets called atomic fireballs and dragons breath taste just like them, to hot for me but a beautiful after taste.

Reactions: Hyperspace

Hyperspace

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Michigan
Not sure where your from but here in the UK we used to have some sweets called atomic fireballs and dragons breath taste just like them, to hot for me but a beautiful after taste.

I'm in the US and yes I noticed some vendors call "Red Hot Cinnamon" "Atomic Fireball" but I didn't know they also call it Dragons Breath. I'll have to check that out. I like them hot. I noticed on the reviews for Cin City a lot of people said it was too strong for them. I thought the juice tasted good but was to weak for my taste.

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
Not to put a damper on things but it has been said for a long time vaping cinnamon flavor is a bad idea
From Kurt as far back as 2011
"That said, the dangers I see from cinnamon vaping have nothing to do with the liver, but from cinnamaldehyde itself. This is a KNOWN lung and mucus membrane irritant and can cause ulcers and lung damage. I know chewing too much cinnamon gum will give me mouth sores. There are many posts here in the Health Forum related to throat, mouth and lung problems from vaping cinnamon e-liquid. To honest, I don't think cinnamon e-liquid should be sold, or else it should have a warning. Some are fine with it, but many get severe reactions that can become quite scary. In almost all cases, the vaper thought it was vaping in general causing the problems, then someone asks what the juice was, and it was Cinnabomb or some such hot cinnamon juice.
As I said, some do not have any obvious issues with cinnamaldehyde, but the compound does have a long history of causing such problems. I avoid hot cinnamon, as it will also cause a flair up of Crohn's disease, which I have and have to watch diet for."
Do you vape cinnamon flavors? Read this!

and If you do search here there are quite a few threads concerning vaping cinnamon since then.

Hyperspace

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Michigan
Not to put a damper on things but it has been said for a long time vaping cinnamon flavor is a bad idea
From Kurt as far back as 2011
"That said, the dangers I see from cinnamon vaping have nothing to do with the liver, but from cinnamaldehyde itself. This is a KNOWN lung and mucus membrane irritant and can cause ulcers and lung damage. I know chewing too much cinnamon gum will give me mouth sores. There are many posts here in the Health Forum related to throat, mouth and lung problems from vaping cinnamon e-liquid. To honest, I don't think cinnamon e-liquid should be sold, or else it should have a warning. Some are fine with it, but many get severe reactions that can become quite scary. In almost all cases, the vaper thought it was vaping in general causing the problems, then someone asks what the juice was, and it was Cinnabomb or some such hot cinnamon juice.
As I said, some do not have any obvious issues with cinnamaldehyde, but the compound does have a long history of causing such problems. I avoid hot cinnamon, as it will also cause a flair up of Crohn's disease, which I have and have to watch diet for."
Do you vape cinnamon flavors? Read this!

and If you do search here there are quite a few threads concerning vaping cinnamon since then.

Yes I've seen all the scare stories about vaping hot cinnamon and think they are all blown out of proportion. I've been vaping hot cinnamon since 2009 ever since Tasty Vapor came out with Atomic Cinnacide with no issues at all. Here are some critiques to the scare stories.

Cinnamon flavours in e-cigarettes: how inappropriate research can misinform the public and the (amateur) professionals

blklion77

ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
NC
I use ejuice me up for my calculations . right now I don't use a sweetener I got some comeing in today I hope. The nicotine I you use is totally wicked titanium ice 72 mg flavor West cinnamon red hots . 75vg 25pg ejuice me up does have recipes in it when you download it I have it on my laptop

Last edited:
Reactions: Hyperspace

Hyperspace

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Michigan
I found a new red hot cinnamon to try from Vista Vapors and I have to say it's my new favorite. I'm kind of surprised it isn't mentioned much here on ECF because it's quite good and one of the best values from a juice vendor. The prices are very close to MBV and you can customize how strong you want your flavor from 0% to a 50% boast. I got a 20% boost and I think I will try a higher boost next time I order. You can buy 102ml for $16.99. They also throw in 2 free samples with every order. I like how they even go the extra mile to print bottles labels with your first name on it. They seem like a company that is trying hard to make customers happy and I'm one of them. :thumbs:

Hot Cinnamon

Last edited:
Reactions: celticluvr

Hyperspace

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Michigan
Once again I found a new red hot cinnamon to love. The one thing that I hated about all the previous ones I tried is they used a oil based flavoring which separated in my tank. The oil would always rise to the top. When my tank got down to the oil I would have to dump it out as it was too concentrated to vape. Also I know people say it's bad to vape oil based juices, so I did a search to find a alcohol based juice and could only find 2 brands. A 60%PG/40%VG from ivape and a max VG from Sweet Vapes. I tried the one from ivape because high VG is heavy on my lungs and high VG mutes the flavor. I have to say I now have a new favorite once again. The ivape version is exceptional and there's no separation. :thumbs:

Cinnamon E-liquid

VG Hot Cinnamon Candy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread