Best refillable pod mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalifas

Jul 10, 2017
Chicago
Hello! I'm newish to vaping, have been using cartridges and just started refilling them myself. I was looking to move up to a mini tank, but then started seeing all the pod mods. I'm looking for one that I can refill myself. Something simple... I'm still pretty confused about everything.

I'm wondering if anyone has a product they can recommend?

Are pod mods better than a mini tank system, like the Kanger esmart, at least for a newbie?

I was looking at Vaporfi's new Air 2, because it's made to be refilled, but I understand Vaporfi does not have a good reputation around here.

Literally any help/thoughts are very much appreciated! Thanks!

Kalifas

Jul 10, 2017
Chicago
Mainly, I'm looking for something to keep me off of cigs. I still crave them and plan on trying NET liquid. So I guess I'm looking for something small and reliable with MTL vaping. I definitely want to be able to fill with my own liquid. Also, something straight-forward. I've seen all the of the rebuilding talk and I don't understand any of it. :) Need something simple that I don't have to fiddle with too much!

Fogmister

Jul 28, 2017
Louisiana
Mainly, I'm looking for something to keep me off of cigs. I still crave them and plan on trying NET liquid. So I guess I'm looking for something small and reliable with MTL vaping. I definitely want to be able to fill with my own liquid. Also, something straight-forward. I've seen all the of the rebuilding talk and I don't understand any of it. :) Need something simple that I don't have to fiddle with too much!
Suorin Air with 45mg of nic salts will satisfy you like a cigarette. I'm not saying it's the perfect pod system, the draw is a little tricky at first, and there's an on/off switch so it's not ready to pull until you turn switch on (not puff activated) but it has 16 watts, which is double that of a lot of pod systems and you can feel it warming when you draw. Very cigarette-like. 2 puffs give me the satisfaction of a whole cigarette, at least after a very simple air flow hack that you can find on YouTube that literally takes about 3 seconds to perform. The draw is tricky though. I almost returned mine until I got the hang of it. You have to pull pretty hard but once you hear a pop, keep pulling, that's when the vapor gets warm. I have 3 pretty good systems and this one is definitely the most satisfying and the best for quitting smoking. I just quit 6 wks ago myself.

Fogmister

Jul 28, 2017
Louisiana
Yeah, it's been my main device since I got it, and just to update about the Suorin Air, I ordered extra cartridges online and I had no such trouble with the draw, and didn't have to hack it (I would advise trying it unhacked) I don't know if I did something wrong with the original cartridge ( because I did a few things wrong the first time I set it up) or if the replacements are just better, or possibly a new generation or something because the wick even looks different. Either way, it still packs a wallop. So much so I started mixing a weaker nic with the 45mg to get somewhere in between.

HeartXSpine

Multiple ID Suspension
Sep 7, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Jacqueline.perlvape

Unresolved Status
Jan 9, 2018
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.