Best RTA, RDA, RDTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Finding the right vape is kind of like trying out cigarettes back when we smoked. You have to buy a pack to get a feel for what you like.

That said, for mouth to lung vapers the Kayfun reigns supreme, along with a list of other MTL tanks. If you like direct to lung, then the options are many.

I shop deals and buy when the price is right. You can spend a lot of money trying tanks that you may or may not like enough for a daily vape.

GBalkam

Apr 29, 2016
Ahh the old Pepsi / Coke challenge. lol
Well first, as some have said, what is best for me might not be best for you.. BUT..
my 2 favorite all around RDAs are Tsunami and TwistedMesses. Both give flavor and clouds very nicely. For balls out clouds, MutationX V4 is my go to. You have to use care when wicking and juicing or it will leak from the air holes. But with a proper coil and wicking, you can get some massive clouds. I have a Kennedy (clone) being shipped. The 3 post design is ideal for kissing quad builds.
I find that there is really no ONE best rda. You pick the best one for the build you are putting in it.

Last edited:

Swede

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2011
Canada
I've gone through my RTA phase, and liked the Bachelor best. Easy fill and coiling, minimal leaking due to juice flow cutoff (still my preferred pocketable setup.)

That said, I've moved on to the RDTA and tried a few. I didn't care for the Velocity RDTA, cap was loose and easily knocked off and it had leaks if not kept vertical.

My preferred is the Avocado RDTA24. Love it, and just got another as well as the bottom airflow version as well. I'd stick with the standard version, the bottom flow is a nice vape but a pain to fill.

Avocado RDTA24 is my recommendation. I use 10 wrap 26g stainless for about .45ohm at 38 watts with 8mg DIY unflavored juice. Works for me, coils last for months, and wicks last for weeks.

3vilpsychos

Oct 19, 2017
I understand, but if you ask 100 people, you may get 100 different answers. That really doesn't help anyone make an informed decision. :)

I am fortunate that I am able to try a lot of different things to arrive at my own conclusion, but have spent a ton of money and sold a LOT of stuff that didn't work for me. For someone on a severe budget - it's not so easy.
I am on a super budget. Literally saving for months every penny to get more attys. It's been a long hard road but worth it. Im in recovery and disabled but not getting my disability check yet. Been denied twice [emoji53]I refuse to give up tho. I start college soon and I will be able to have a tiny bit to spend.

So far, I really really like my indestructible RDA by Jaybo. It's solid as hell but tricky to build on. Once you get er going it is a great adv.

I feel like so long as im doing what I need to, striving to become a better person things will fall in place. The next mod I really really want is the noisy cricket 2. So so so so very much lol

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
RTA (MTL) since I think that's wanted first. Currently, I am enjoying the Siren V2 and the Vandy Vape Berserker tank, (in that order) both are very nice RTAs, easy to set up. The Siren V2 is easier to adjust as far as airflow. If you want something high end, many folks are liking the new Kayfun Prime as a MTL atomizer.

Good luck deciding

Anna

Walee

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2017

The answer to life, the universe, and everything.

That is one broad question!!! I could make a list and that's only from the ones that I've purchased, lol. In the last year there have been a ton of great rba's put out on the market. Prior to this year there have been a lot. These things don't leak. They put out great flavor. Each vape just a little differently. I happen to enjoy everything from pretty tight mtl to pretty open dl and I have attys that will fill the gambit. If you could describe what you like or give an example of a tank you like maybe someone could better assist. I will throw this out there. It's really hard to go to wrong snagging anything currently on the market. The competition is stiff and the quality is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread