Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2010
Northern California
www.foxyboxmods.com
I tried RY4 from one of the suppliers listed above (not going to mention who) and the juice tastes just like dirt, and no slight sweetness as has been described. Now, I am not a fan of tobacco flavors much, as the dessert flavors excite my taste buds more.

I cannot believe that many folks favorite juice tastes just like dirt or mud. Oh well. When I eat a ripe bannana, it tastes like ripe bannana. A glass of milk tastes like milk. I dont understand how folks can get different tastes from the same juice just because their tastebuds are different. Ba Humbug

Godzilla

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2010
Northern California
www.foxyboxmods.com
Steve,

I would bet that the one I did not like (RY4) is mentioned far more than any other vender on this site. That is why I was hesitant. I was curious if I am alone. I could not believe so many people like it.

Anyway, as I mentioned, I am not a big fan of Tobacco flavors, and the RY4 sample I ordered is tobacco with a hint of caramel. My juice has not steeped long enough to give it a bad review.

Sorry to not be of help, but I would never want to stop someone from ordered a popular juice, (great service there too) when it could be not my style of vape.

I did not mean not to be of help. Once you have been around a while, you will see why I choose not to share the name. Sorry for hijacking the thread :(

pearlheartgtr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
NY
And no one'e mentioned the RY4 from Backwoods Brew? I haven't had the chance to try any others as of yet (still pretty new to vaping) but I picked up a 10ml bottle of RY4 from BWB and it has become one of two of my all day vapes. Very tasty stuff. For a little extra zing, I add a drop or two of vanilla into the cart sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread