Best setup for Ego C Twist? (Tanks, cartos and etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jfaria1891

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
The Huge State Of Rhode Island

thank you so much for posting this that's the set up i have in the mail and iv been trying to find a picture of it to see how it will look! same thread cover and everything lol thanks!

EDIT: i actually ordered the ego 18650 mod battery but it should look pretty darn close i was worried about if i got the right thread cover and your pic shows me i did lol so excited for it to come in

Last edited:

Scoper50

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
Same here. Just ordered a 1000mah twist with a T3, along with some atty's and a drip tip if I feel the need to drip. This is my first "real" unit. Graduating from the blucig. I know I'm going to be looking out the window every 5 minutes in a few days watching for the mail truck to come by. I should have just dropped the extra cash and got next day shipping.

GinTnt

Jul 10, 2012
Midwest
I've got an ego twist, I vape at 3.2, and use 2.5 ohm T2 Kangers that I got from Vapor Alley. They also sell replacement heads in a 5 pack for 7.99, which is a good price I hear. Make sure you get the long wicks whenever possible. I had lots of problems with Stardust with leaking, doa, poor fit with the lanyard and cracking. I tried the rebuildable stardust, and they leaked at the base. I thought about the Kanger T3, but hesitate since the bottom comes off (thats how you fill them), I'm afraid of them leaking like the Stardust.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
can you guys recommend something besides clearos. i used to have stardusts, but they leak like crazy. i prefer cartos but ive been out of the game for a bit. i have a ego twist

Kanger T3's are clearos but they don't leak, great vapor and flavor - coil changeable so less expensive as well. Best eGo Twist match imo. But.... if you're looking for cartos - boge 2.0 or the EMDCC's eGo style dual coil cartos - cignot has them as do many other vendors - madvapes, good prophets, nhaler, etc. T3's - good prophets, heaven gifts, sun vapers....

Kayo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
Northeast PA
I've been using the Kanger T-3 Bottom Coil with the eGo 1000 mAh Twist. I love the setup! Good steady vape, and no burned or dry hits as the wick is on the bottom of the Clearomizer.

Ditto. This is my beginners set up (as I just started on Jan. 6) and I also love it. I have used the T3s, MT3s and Baby T3s without any leaking. Couldn't agree more, this is THE setup!

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
so you guys prefer them much more over cartomizers yeah? what would one need for dripping? thanks :)

I'm one of those that can taste the filler in cartos. Not everyone can thankfully :) So I prefer the tanks CE4, stardusts, and the T2's and T3's. For dripping - you have atomizers with a drip tip. There are regular SR (standard resistance) 2.2Ω atomizers, LR (low resistance) 1.5-2.0Ω attys, 'hybrid atomizers' - usually no bridge that are good for both dripping and bottom feeding mods. Many drippers like LR (or more precisely high wattage) vaping that really brings out the strong flavors. Although light flavors take less wattage.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Which would be better to use with a 1000mAh eGo-C Twist, a 2.2 or 2.5 Ohms Resistance Kanger T3 Bottom Coil Clearomizer ???

Since you can vary the voltage on the Twist - it wouldn't matter much. If you're not getting enough vapor on the 2.5Ω coil, just crank up the voltage on the batt.

That said... 'better' should be determined by flavor mainly, imo, unless flavor isn't as high a factor (true for some). Strong flavors usually require more wattage, ligher flavors - less.

Winemiller1

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2012
Iowa
My PV (1).jpg My PV (2).jpg My PV (3).jpg

Not sure if I already posted these. They are Twists with Smoktech eGo Tanks from ECBlend on them. They look great and use the small diameter 510 connection, and just have a sleeve that fits over the large diameter eGo threads. I would suggest buying the 2.5 ohm or 3 ohm cartomizers to fit this tank from ECBlend also, as I think the 1.5 Dual Coil Cartomizer that comes stock int he tank, is alot for the eGo to handle and I think mine is getting weak from the over amperage draw on 10 second drags, heat, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread