Best setup for Ego C Twist? (Tanks, cartos and etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

amyc75

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2013
Connecticut
Which do ya'll think has better taste? vivi nova or kanger T3? I got away from wicked tanks due to taste......I can always taste this plasitcky taste.....
I prefer the Kanger T2, so far. I have a new T3 but I'm withholding judgment until I have had it a week. It's not so much the taste as it is the feel for me. I find that the T2 is less airy on the inhale, though the downside for me is that they tend to leak a bit out of the bottom hole at times if they've been in a prone position. I do have to say that the T3 is remarkably easy to fill.

Action_Jackson

Jan 22, 2013
Kentucky
I enjoy using the kanger T2, T3 and the new Evod is nice as well. I find, with the Kanger T3 and Evod, that if I leave them sitting upside down overnight that they don't flood in the morning. I have a shot glass on my night stand and at my desk that I store them in when not in use. That seems to be the only problem that I have with these is the occasional flooding when stored prone or on their side overnight. With the T2 I just pull them off the battery and store them prone because, having a top wick, they are more likely to flood when stored on their side.

You should check out the new Kanger Evod, it has a cheaper replacement coil and is relatively easy to rebuild if you are into that...they look nice too IMHO.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
I prefer the Kanger T2, so far. I have a new T3 but I'm withholding judgment until I have had it a week. It's not so much the taste as it is the feel for me. I find that the T2 is less airy on the inhale, though the downside for me is that they tend to leak a bit out of the bottom hole at times if they've been in a prone position. I do have to say that the T3 is remarkably easy to fill.

That is a very precise review, and I echo your thoughts on the matter. I have both, and have given up on the T3 for the exact reason you cite, an unfulfilled feeling after drawing a hit. Sorry, that is just unacceptable to me. Life is just too short. The T2 leak issue (for me) has been solved with the fact that my PG ratio is not 50/50 anymore. I guess the thicker nature of 20/80 PG/VG makes just enough difference to avoid that annoying condition.

OnTheFidele

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Behold the Twisted Eternity:
Twisted Eternity.jpg
Stainless eGo-C Twist 1000mAh + Vision Eternity
No leaking issues, vapes like a champion.

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Alabama
I have been using mine with both standard and low resistance Boge 510 Cartridges. They are so inexpensive for 5 of them, but tend to last me longer than a clearo or a tankomizer (I am the mizer murderess!) Also, they are safe to use with cinnamon and fruity flavored liquids that might crack your clearo depending on what model you end up with.

The standard resistance cartomizers run cooler for me and make my fruity and menthol vapes taste "fresh". The low resistance is great for desserty flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread