The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Best simple affordable reliable box mod?

Discussion in 'APV and Mods Discussion' started by texastumbleweed, Jun 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. texastumbleweed

texastumbleweed Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I have been vaping with Tesla Stealth and both died on me, though I liked them. Looking for something similar. No variable crap, simple, has big tank. Powerful. Affordable. Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Cf11

Cf11 Super Member

Apr 22, 2017
    Do you want another mod like the tesla stealth with internal battery? Or are open to buying one with external battery?

• Like Like x 1
  3. texastumbleweed

I want an internal battery

4. texastumbleweed

I like being able to charge my boxo mod with a USB cable and not mess with batteries.

5. texastumbleweed

I was thinking about the Kanger Kone??

• Like Like x 2
  6. Cf11

Cf11 Super Member

Apr 22, 2017
    I was just gonna recommend that one. It has some good reviews and is almost exactly like the tesla stealth. No adjustments or anything.
    To be truthful i don't think there are a lot of other box mods like the tesla stealth.
    I mean there are ego style mods. But those have a different physical shape. Are you against buying those?

7. texastumbleweed

8. texastumbleweed

Ego style, you mean pen? Nah, prefer boxy. I think I will try Kanger Kone then. Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Cf11

Cf11 Super Member

Apr 22, 2017
    Why not try something like a pico? They're cheap and not much adjustment is needed to make them work.

• Like Like x 1
  10. texastumbleweed

I will look into them. Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Cf11

Cf11 Super Member

Apr 22, 2017
    You're welcome. :)
    Happy vaping :)

12. CagedSpam

CagedSpam Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 12, 2015
    FoPo, Oregon
    • Like Like x 3
  13. ddirtyvapes

ddirtyvapes Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2011
    Portland, ME
    There's the Tesla 3, which is exactly like the Stealth with a higher wattage and without the sidecar. I love mine. It's got the internal battery (5000mAh) and can be used as a USB power source.

It had its own tank that goes with it, but it looks like the kit is sold out everywhere. I do see the mod only on DirectVapor though.

Even though it doesn't have the sidecar, it's not huge but it is a little heavy. Smaller than most dual 18650 boxes though.

ed: Size comparison: Pico (single 18650), Tesla 3, Tesla Invader 3 (dual 18650), SMOK AL85 (single 18650)

FullSizeRender(1).jpg

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.