Best simple affordable reliable box mod?

Discussion in 'APV and Mods Discussion' started by texastumbleweed, Jun 8, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. texastumbleweed

texastumbleweed Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I have been vaping with Tesla Stealth and both died on me, though I liked them. Looking for something similar. No variable crap, simple, has big tank. Powerful. Affordable. Thanks!

Cf11 likes this.
  2. Cf11

Cf11 Super Member

Apr 22, 2017
    Do you want another mod like the tesla stealth with internal battery? Or are open to buying one with external battery?

texastumbleweed likes this.
  3. texastumbleweed

I want an internal battery

4. texastumbleweed

I like being able to charge my boxo mod with a USB cable and not mess with batteries.

5. texastumbleweed

I was thinking about the Kanger Kone??

Belushi and Cf11 like this.
  6. Cf11

Cf11 Super Member

Apr 22, 2017
    I was just gonna recommend that one. It has some good reviews and is almost exactly like the tesla stealth. No adjustments or anything.
    To be truthful i don't think there are a lot of other box mods like the tesla stealth.
    I mean there are ego style mods. But those have a different physical shape. Are you against buying those?

7. texastumbleweed

8. texastumbleweed

Ego style, you mean pen? Nah, prefer boxy. I think I will try Kanger Kone then. Thanks!

Cf11 likes this.
  9. Cf11

Cf11 Super Member

Apr 22, 2017
    Why not try something like a pico? They're cheap and not much adjustment is needed to make them work.

texastumbleweed likes this.
  10. texastumbleweed

I will look into them. Thanks!

Cf11 likes this.
  11. Cf11

Cf11 Super Member

Apr 22, 2017
    You're welcome. :)
    Happy vaping :)

12. CagedSpam

CagedSpam Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 12, 2015
    FoPo, Oregon
    havoc1967, numsquat and Cf11 like this.
  13. ddirtyvapes

ddirtyvapes Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2011
    Portland, ME
    There's the Tesla 3, which is exactly like the Stealth with a higher wattage and without the sidecar. I love mine. It's got the internal battery (5000mAh) and can be used as a USB power source.

It had its own tank that goes with it, but it looks like the kit is sold out everywhere. I do see the mod only on DirectVapor though.

Even though it doesn't have the sidecar, it's not huge but it is a little heavy. Smaller than most dual 18650 boxes though.

ed: Size comparison: Pico (single 18650), Tesla 3, Tesla Invader 3 (dual 18650), SMOK AL85 (single 18650)

FullSizeRender(1).jpg

MaxximusRevelation and Cf11 like this.