Best simple affordable reliable box mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cf11

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2017
I was just gonna recommend that one. It has some good reviews and is almost exactly like the tesla stealth. No adjustments or anything.
To be truthful i don't think there are a lot of other box mods like the tesla stealth.
I mean there are ego style mods. But those have a different physical shape. Are you against buying those?

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
I was just gonna recommend that one. It has some good reviews and is almost exactly like the tesla stealth. No adjustments or anything.
To be truthful i don't think there are a lot of other box mods like the tesla stealth.
I mean there are ego style mods. But those have a different physical shape. Are you against buying those?

ddirtyvapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Portland, ME
There's the Tesla 3, which is exactly like the Stealth with a higher wattage and without the sidecar. I love mine. It's got the internal battery (5000mAh) and can be used as a USB power source.

It had its own tank that goes with it, but it looks like the kit is sold out everywhere. I do see the mod only on DirectVapor though.

Even though it doesn't have the sidecar, it's not huge but it is a little heavy. Smaller than most dual 18650 boxes though.

ed: Size comparison: Pico (single 18650), Tesla 3, Tesla Invader 3 (dual 18650), SMOK AL85 (single 18650)

FullSizeRender(1).jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread