best slim model ecig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tattoodmommy

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Michigan
I'm looking for the best slim model ecig. It doesn't have to be a mini, but just looking for the best one as for Vapor Production, battery life, price. I know battery life is going to be minimal on a slim model, but just a suggestion on one that has decent battery life for it's size. doesn't matter what connection either, I know 510's are preferred because of it's versatile size, but it really doesn't matter to me, I just want something that is going to work better than the model I am using at the moment. Thanks a lot for reading!:vapor:

kia2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2012
USA
Smokeless Image. KR808 batteries. There are adapters available to work with 510 carts.

I started with a different, more expensive battery. They are very good, but Smokeless Image's Volt batteries are truly fabulous and the ones that kept me (and keep me) from straying off to tobacco cigarettes. And, I enjoy the vape. They also came out with a new big battery that has 808 threading and will work with their carto's as well as their new clearomizers, and the clearomizers will work with the regular Volt batteries.

My batteries have been lasting a good long while, more so than most comparable batteries, and the new big battery X2 lasts me 2 to 3 days.

Carto's have good flavors.

Many wonderful accessories.

Lots of different color choices, not limited to black, white, stainless/chrome. Bling in the form of battery wraps and diamond tips. Except for the silver (stainless/chrome) and gold (goldtone), the batteries have this very nice rubberized finish. Feel good in the hand.

Kits are reasonable. Go for the Standard for two batteries and charger and a pack of carto's, go for the Pro to get the pcc (but throw in the USB and wall adapter, too, from "extras").

Customer Service is extremely high quality and is second to none.

Community is second to none.

I'm their customer for the life of my vaping experience, and I don't foresee it being cut off anytime soon.

Great coupon codes and sales events.

And yes, great vape.

Last edited:

tattoodmommy

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Michigan
wow, ok so I was looking on their site great prices. A lot of flavors to choose from, even blanks! looking at the standard kit. I am using the blu currently, I was reeled in by their fancy advertisement, but am more than disgusted with their product, to even get it to work somewhat ok I have to fill my own juice into the carts after the nasty juice that comes in them are gone. I had bought the starter kit and like 6 packs of cartridges in all the flavors and the only one I like is the vanilla, but the flavor only last for about 20 puffs then it has no flavor anymore. It's really irritating and it makes me want a cigarette. Thank god I have my E-power that I use while in the house. This slim model I want to get is going to be my main out door pv. So I am going to try this Volt and see how it works, it's cheaper then the blu so hopefully it can work for me. How are the flavors? which one's do you like? also have you tried the blank ones? how well do they work? I have been wanting a purple ecig for a while now..lol and they have it, which is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread