1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Best small clearo or fillerless carto out for 510?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by cha0sthe0ry, Aug 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. cha0sthe0ry

cha0sthe0ry Full Member

I vape all fruit flavors now, and cant stand cartos. The cotton sucks for easy flavor changing, and too much throat hit. I like the IDEA of the tidy10 clearos that innokin makes. Bottom coil, small fluid amount, cool. BUT...I vape slightly thick fluid (50/50 pg/vg) and it seems to cause issues with those getting fluid fed to the atty fast enough or at all sometimes.

I also liked the vivi nova tank, but it was way too big. I get bored with fluids too quick. I just got a stardust v3 (interchangeable wick) today from a customer i traded with, but stardusts seem to leak a lot, and are still slightly large.

So that leaves me with a question: what would any of you suggest aht is around 1ml of fluid? I want to avoid an atty/tank system, unless someone knows of one that is not leaky and vapes smooth like a vivi nova does. I just ordered one or more of a vision extreme nano, phoenix bottom coils, and a pack of fluxomizers. Anyone know whether any of these are awesome/garbage? I am not a tinkerer, i want to find something small that works out of the box. Thanks.

2. Ralikar

Ralikar Moved On ECF Veteran

Vivi mini? It's 2ml but smaller than the Nova and looks cool

Otherwise, I'll tell you the deal: clearomizers are the biggest money pit in the EC world. There is no QC. One box will be great, the next crap. One item great, the next leaky garbage with NO RETURNS. No consistency. I'd try the vivi mini--you can use the heads from the nova you bought. If it's too big-- the rest is hit or miss if you don't like cartos. If there was a "perfect" one it would be the go to for everyone.

**************************************************************************************

It's $10 total -- less than a box of leaky clearos--check it out.

I've had more cash ripped out of my wallet on clearo crap than I can count--just started the vivi 2.5 and the mini last week and I've spent 0$ all week. Nothing in the trash.

3. Mroutlaw

Mroutlaw Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Bottom coil ce3. It provides tons of vapor, great flavor and easy to clean. Only drawback is you have to syringe fill upside down but it's a small price to pay.

Gotvapes sells them as the Phoenix and altsmoke sells them as ce3's

Altsmoke is cheaper at $10 a box and there is a 10% off coupon when you register. its FIRSTORDER

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

4. cha0sthe0ry

cha0sthe0ry Full Member

Well, if that is the case, I have heard that dripping with an atty and tank is also good, and that would solve my flavor A.D.D. since you have to refill a tank a lot. Any ideas on a good atty and cartridge system? I know nothing about it.

5. elmattias

elmattias Resident Miyagi Verified Member ECF Veteran

I agree with the mini nova...I just got mine and its amazing

6. smitighe

smitighe Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

CE3 all the way. I love these things. I went out and bought 3 boxes of 5. I can't say anything bad about them? I know they are used by a lot of people and the vapor and flavors are great. 10 bucks for a pack of 5 and I have been using the original one i got still since day one and it performs like the first day I got it.

7. the_vape_nerd

the_vape_nerd Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I've used all the ones mentioned here except the ce3 that fills upside down (sold as the phoenix). The best ones I've found are these:

510 Ultimate CE2 Clearomizer XL

With a little learning you can take these apart, clean them, change flavors etc all in a few minutes....they last forever too

8. mooreted

mooreted Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I have discovered that I can put a rubber end cap on the battery end of my Pheonix clearo, pop out the silicon seal on the mouth end and fill with a juice bottle, no syringe needed.

9. cha0sthe0ry

cha0sthe0ry Full Member

Thank you all, I have those coming in the mail. The only thing I won't buy is the mini nova. I have two large ones, and a v3 Stardust with replaceable atomizers. No need for the mini nova in my bag of crap.

Anyone know of a good atomizer that takes a cartridge, so I don't Have to direct drip if I don't want to?

10. VapDrak

VapDrak Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I agree with the CE3.
    It's an amazing little device...

11. smitighe

smitighe Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Doesn't that cause leaks? Or does the carto condom keep that vacuum seal?

12. Apptiger

Apptiger Super Member ECF Veteran

Very limited experience but just got a Kanger KR 510 clearo. holds about 1 ml and very small. Probably not very durable but great vapor. They are cheap and easy to fill. Mouthpiece is also round and I have been told almost a perfect clone for a stink stick.
    For loads of vapor the EGO CC T2 V2 from Kanger also does good. It holds 2.5ml so it is bigger but has a less tank like profile. Think it is bigger than the stardust. But haven't had one to compare.

13. padookie

padookie Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Phoenix or CE3 FTW

14. just one day

just one day Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

The boge is a nice atty for dripping. Only tips I have is to know that these attys come with some flavorless juice in them when new. I guess its to keep the coil from rusting durring shipment and storage. This will give you an off taste when new for the first few vapes but goes away. Also you will need to drip in 3-4 drops for the first charge then just 2 for refill when it starts to taste a little burnt. Gurgling noise means your flooded. Oh ... depending on your battery choice you will need to make a choice in the resistance of the atty.

15. cha0sthe0ry

cha0sthe0ry Full Member

I know the vivi products work, but they hit like the stardust clearos do. The hits on the micro clearomizers in my opinion is much smoother, no throat hit to speak of, and amazing flavor. I have now used the vision extreme nano as well, and it has that same smooth hit like the ce3 did. I just wish that the qc was better on the ce3. If not, then lets hope that the nano is better for me.

: altsmoke, innokin
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.