Best Sub-Ohm Tank on the market?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clark Kent

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2014
Metropolis Il.
I might be the odd one here, But one thing is clear, its between the TFV4 and the Crown, I said it before and I say it again, The TVF4 is were its at for Clouds and the Crown is better for flavor, I have tried the TVF4 with the triple,Quad, and have some Ni coils coming. so far I get a noticable better flavor on the .25 and NI coils with the Crowns. they both drink juice but the Tfv4 is insane consumtion you can almost watch it drain as you vape it.

I would suggest anyone that gets a tfv4, pay the extra $10 and get the full kit. Definitely worth it.
Time for me to get a TFV4!
You can't go wrong with either the crown or tfv4. I've owned both tanks for several months and I go back and forth between them. One day I'll take the crown, next day I'll take the TFV4 and vice versa.
I have the project sub ohm sauce code tank and I love it. The clouds are huge. And it takes coils from the Atlantis and a bunch of others. I also have a tfv4 on the way.
82be2b1dd72aadb8323fb2a51ec0be06.jpg
+1 on the TFV4. I just got it a few days ago to use along with several Atlantis, a couple Kanger subs, and a Herakles. I am using the triple coil at 100 watts on my Sig 100+ and must say it is really, really nice. My biggest problem is hitting it while watching tv, the cloud blocks out the screen for a bit if I don't blow it to the side.
I'll bring up the tfv4 again. It is a monster cloud tank, just be prepared as it is a juice hog. There is out now or coming soon a huge selection of coils if you aren't wanting to build. Cost wise it is almost a no brainer considering what you get in the kit. And then if you want to conserve a bit of juice use the single rba it comes with because it has a ton of room. But I digress, it is currently my favorite rta.
I might be the odd one here, But one thing is clear, its between the TFV4 and the Crown, I said it before and I say it again, The TVF4 is were its at for Clouds and the Crown is better for flavor, I have tried the TVF4 with the triple,Quad, and have some Ni coils coming. so far I get a noticable better flavor on the .25 and NI coils with the Crowns. they both drink juice but the Tfv4 is insane consumtion you can almost watch it drain as you vape it.
So are the TFV4 coils nickel or just your regular coils you can use with any device? What device does everyone use the TFV4 on? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you follow the link that was posted to purchase one there is a listing of coils. Currently it shows ni ti triple quadruple and sextuple. Also shows non subohm. And there are rumors of more to come.
Tfv4 for sure the thing is a monster and suits diy liquid as the thing goes through liquid almost as though your drinking it but it is a great tank and I 2nd buying the kit as the rba section is the best I've used so far.
What battery do you use on this tank??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wruff

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2014
Vapeville, USA
Thanks to this thread today I just purchased the Smok TFV4 tank, full kit. Looks like a nice design with lots of cool options/features that I've been looking for in a next gen tank.

Largely motivated by THIS (though sold separately :( ), the TF-R2 Dual rebuildable coil head.
Come to daddy!
headbang.gif

tfv4_dualcoil_rba22.jpg

Night_mirror

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2015
Richmond, VA
Thanks to this thread today I just purchased the Smok TFV4 tank, full kit. Looks like a nice design with lots of nice options/features that I've been looking for in a next gen tank.

Largely motivated by THIS (though sold separately :( ), the TF-R2 Dual rebuildable coil head.
Come to daddy!
headbang.gif

tfv4_dualcoil_rba22.jpg
If you can wait a few weeks for it to get shipped to you, FT has the dual RBA for $6.66!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread