Best Sub-Ohm Tank on the market?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danbrooks2k

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2013
Pensacola, Florida
I would like to change my review of the Arctic tank... I received one on a trade in with 4 other tanks and 81 assorted coils. I filled it and realized the .5 ohm coil I tried in one before must have been faulty.

I put this tank right up there with the Herakles... amazing flavor and vapor at 50 watts.

Scotticus93

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
Yorktown, Virginia, United States
I run my TFV4 on an IPV mini2 at max 75 watts, but prefer it on my Sigelei 100 Plus at 100 watts. I am currently researching an IPV Mini sized mod that would go up to at least 100 watts for out and about vaping. Hint, hint if anybody has any advice or suggestions.
I don't think any single battery device can go that high in watts. Except for a super low built mech mod lol. Which can be dangerous imo

Reactions: OlderNDirt

1ceCreamMan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2014
New York
Got the matching setup
4c57961cb87f79ec3348248b74688a66.jpg

Reactions: 3ebmike

JP78

Oct 6, 2015
Just bought myself a TFV4 from eBay. Also bought myself a Sigelei 150 watt TC mod. Now my last question is what do you think of my new setup and where to I buy coils for the TFV4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In my opinion you got a great setup, awesome balance between flavor and vapor production. I got myself the sigelei 150W TC with the smok tct.
uploadfromtaptalk1444182824526.jpg

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
I don't think any single battery device can go that high in watts. Except for a super low built mech mod lol. Which can be dangerous imo

Thanks for the info. I figured if there was a single battery regulated device that would go up to 100 watts. it would burn through the battery rather quickly. I was kind of hoping there may be a dual battery regulated mod that might at least be a bit smaller then the Sigelei 100+......that Sigelei 150 TC pictured above does look quite interesting! And no, I am really not interested in a mech mod for just that reason.

Scotticus93

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
Thanks for the info. I figured if there was a single battery regulated device that would go up to 100 watts. it would burn through the battery rather quickly. I was kind of hoping there may be a dual battery regulated mod that might at least be a bit smaller then the Sigelei 100+......that Sigelei 150 TC pictured above does look quite interesting! And no, I am really not interested in a mech mod for just that reason.
I guess some people said you can run a fuse in it and if you ran a vtc4 in it. It might OK. A mech that is. From what I've seen. Online anyway. The smallest 100w device seems to be the istick 100. But maybe my eyes betray me. And the battery life isn't the issue. It's the amount of amps it takes to push those watts. I'm currently using an ipv d2 which tops out at 75w. But my next upgrade will probably be an x cube 2. Not saying that's a small mod but its just what I want next

Reactions: OlderNDirt

Scotticus93

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
Just bought myself a TFV4 from eBay. Also bought myself a Sigelei 150 watt TC mod. Now my last question is what do you think of my new setup and where to I buy coils for the TFV4

Buy coils on eBay. Usually the cheapest route considering there's lots of free shipping options

3ebmike

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2015

I just bought a tri coil and a quad coil for the TFV4 from misthub.com, they shipped out the same day as long as you order before 3 PM EST, and they give you free 2 day shipping on all orders over 30$.. mine I ordered mine on a Monday and they arrived here on Wednesday.. You can't really beat that turn around time. I'd definitely order from them man!

3ebmike

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2015
Will tank a legit tank. It says authentic in the listing but I have my doubts.
http://m.ebay.com/itm/Smok-TFV4-Tan...nk-USA-FREE-SHIPPING-/151831362873?nav=SEARCH

He's got 95 of them sold without one bad review on them and people saying they checked their authenticity, not to mention I don't think anyone would go through the trouble of making a fake SMOK TFV4 given its price point.. You have nothing to worry about man. I thought you already ordered it?

Wruff

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2014
Vapeville, USA
LEAKING TFV4

I got my TFV4 yesterday. This thing leaks like a faucet out of the airflow holes. Can't tilt it at all or the juice pours out the airholes. Juice pools in the bottom air chamber and goes everywhere when tilted.
Using the tri-coil that came with it.
Nice vape. Horrible leak. Terrible mess. What the hell.

I purchased this tank because people were stroking it hard in this thread. This tank's a terrible mess.

3ebmike

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2015
LEAKING TFV4

I got my TFV4 yesterday. This thing leaks like a faucet out of the airflow holes. Can't tilt it at all or the juice pours out the airholes. Juice pools in the bottom air chamber and goes everywhere when tilted.

I purchased this tank because people were stroking it hard in this thread. This tank's a terrible mess.

It's leaking out the bottom airholes? That's never happened to me at all it's never so much as leaked a drop on me. I think there's definitely something wrong with the tank you got. Did you put the tri-coil in yourself? or just vape it right out of the box? I would dis-assemble everything and make sure everything is in place on the bottom of the glass there should be a white o-ring that goes in. Mines been upside down, sideways for hours, and plenty of different positions and I've never had any leaks out of the airholes. It could just be a faulty tank.

LEAKING TFV4

Where did you get it from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread