Best Sub-Ohm Tanks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

senseone760

Feb 12, 2015
San Diego
I need help bad.. I have a simple MVP and I've tried the kanger 1 2 3 nautlis mini, and a few others. I burn up my attys so quick. My juice is 50/50 I'm a mouth to lung hitter. What's.a good tank that has good taste and the atty lasts a long time? Thanks very much. Lisa in ohio
I used a simple iTaste MVP 2 with a regular Nautilus tank for a year and it worked great. I did however drop a few drops inside the coil itself before using it. I never used the mini, just the standard Nautilus and Kanger Aero Mega 1.0 ohm coils

Reactions: foie5

senseone760

Feb 12, 2015
San Diego
The kanger subtank mini with the new vertical coils has won me over. Prior to the new coils I was falling in love with my Atlantis 2 but it drinks too much juice and mutes flavors a bit by comparison. I only have Atlantis's, Kanger subtanks and RDA's though so I can't speak to the rest of the competition. I can say the recent improvements in both the subtanks and the atlantis have left most of my RDA's on the shelf lately.
I agree...I have SO many RDA's, but given the ability of a machine to make coils perfect every time and the no need to constantly drip, SubOhm tanks have become my go to. I like the Kanger Kbox 40Watt (Cheap), but I really like the new Kanger Subbox Mini 50 watt that comes in white or black and comes with a Kanger Subtank Mini that matches. I have another Kanger Subtank Mini and like using one for regular prebuilt coils, and one for the Kanger RTA coils. I like the Atlantis 1&2 as well as the Aspire CF SubOhm battery but my carry around lately has been this with a Sony VTC5
KRSBk1-2.jpg

Reactions: hashtag

hashtag

Ultra Member
May 17, 2015
I agree...I have SO many RDA's, but given the ability of a machine to make coils perfect every time and the no need to constantly drip, SubOhm tanks have become my go to. I like the Kanger Kbox 40Watt (Cheap), but I really like the new Kanger Subbox Mini 50 watt that comes in white or black and comes with a Kanger Subtank Mini that matches.

Yeah subox is my favorite on the go mod. Nice and compact....
2015-06-29 20.12.10.jpg

Wilson H

Moved On
Jul 8, 2015
Shenzhen,China
www.rotkvapor.com
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Liskrig

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2015
MA, USA
All my kangers gurgled. I drank more than I vaped. Always left me feeling disappointed after reading good feedback and expecting great things too the drip tip just ended up being more like a straw.
If you still have them @iquitsmokes on Instagram told me a cool technique to pre-wick the coils...

Drop juice onto only ONE of the side holes until you see it just start to come out the other hole. Don't put any in the top. I've been doing this and the .5 coils have not spit back on me once. If I use anything lower that a 70vg/30pg it would flood and I'd drink it... But the downside to using thick juices with the Subtank is dry hits are all too common.

hashtag

Ultra Member
May 17, 2015
Nice setup, Did you paint the buttons all black?

Yeah I pulled them out and spray painted them then threw on the black phrost glass from phiniac.com on the tank.

I've also seen a few people buy a black subox and a white and trade the buttons. The red buttons look good on the white too.

Reactions: MikeyConti

Paopawdecarabao

Jul 9, 2015
Hello, I'm new here enjoying my first ecig which is a aspire atlantis v1 and a sigelei 100w plus.

And now trying to convince my gf to stop smoking. I wanted her to have the kanger subbox starter kit. But she wants to have the same setup as mine. She finds the size okay for the sigelei but I don't know in the long run. I find myself finding it too big for my liking esp when I go out.

I wanted to have the kanger starter kit for the both of us. The black and red version but is there a way that I could customize the buttons and rings and glass to change the color from red to green? or someone in the forums could do that?

Completely Average

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2014
Suburbs of Dallas
Hello, I'm new here enjoying my first ecig which is a aspire atlantis v1 and a sigelei 100w plus.

And now trying to convince my gf to stop smoking. I wanted her to have the kanger subbox starter kit. But she wants to have the same setup as mine. She finds the size okay for the sigelei but I don't know in the long run. I find myself finding it too big for my liking esp when I go out.

I wanted to have the kanger starter kit for the both of us. The black and red version but is there a way that I could customize the buttons and rings and glass to change the color from red to green? or someone in the forums could do that?

Seems to me the obvious solution is to give her your Sigelei 100W and get the Kanger Subbox for yourself.

If she's fine with the size and that's what she wants then who are you to tell her she's wrong? I personally hate big long regulated tube mods, but my wife adores her SVD 2.0. She hates box mods but I've not used anything else for over a year. It's totally fine to have two entirely different preferences, if you really want your gf to stop smoking you'll give her what she wants, not what you want.

hashtag

Ultra Member
May 17, 2015
The buttons you need to take out and paint. I recommend spray paint because it is thin and won't make the buttons too large to fit back in. The o rings you can buy a set of replacements that come with 5 colors and green is one of them. The glass you can get on fast tech in green or phiniac.com has the frosted green glass.

Reactions: MikeyConti

Paopawdecarabao

Jul 9, 2015

Paopawdecarabao

Jul 9, 2015

Jace75

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2015
If your after a tough vw mod then you really should at least have a look at the ipv mini 2 70 watt. It's my work horse mod and with a aspire v1 with .5 coil in you will get a full day from one battery. And you can get a decent rubbery case for them too just don't buy a black one the paint chips to easy other than that it's tough and small looks very similar to the way more expensive sx mini m class

hashtag

Ultra Member
May 17, 2015
That is some awesome mods you got there.

This is what I found so far

$1.38 Silicone 510 Drip Tip for SUBTANK Mini Clearomizer (5-Pack) - 20.6mm / green at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

$2.09 Colorful Silicon Seal Ring Set for SUBTANK Mini (10-Set) - green at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping 10 set o rings. Do they have 5 sets?

Or where do I get that pink color drip tip you have that looks like pastel pink to me

The pink tip is the glow in the dark pink from fasttech. The o rings come in the 5 packs with 1 of each color but I can't remember where I got them. The rest if what you got will all work with the new or old subtanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread