best supplier to get a 901 are they all the same or you get what u pay for

Discussion in 'DSE 901/b *Mini*' started by ronsgirl11, Mar 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ronsgirl11

ronsgirl11 Full Member

I usually always order from volcano but the juice is kina pricey so I am looking aroun for a 901 so far I looked at strictlyejuice and totaly wicked I like totaly wickeds logo and they are a widly used site. Who could I order a 901 and resonaly priced e juice from thanks

2. DannyW

DannyW Moved On

Madvapes has dse901 kit with 2 complete e-cigs and charger for $29.95 I have them and i love them!!!

3. nad33m

nad33m Full Member

i always got mine from healthcabin but they dont sell the standard 901 battery anymore. they sell the vgo battery that fits any 901 atty. I ordered one few days ago. they sell the 901 atty for $4.50 and a vgo big battery for $13. usb charger $4. thats the way to go. you can also get a pack of 5 cartomizers for $5. good luck. And use hc05 as the voucher code you get 5% off too.

4. House Lover

House Lover Full Member

I purchased my DSE-901 at e cigarette usa. . . I've since reordered atomizers and carts from them. I love the site because they carry a ton of stuff. Shipping from Florida to California was 3 days. Fast! Good shop.

5. nad33m

nad33m Full Member

Just got my VGO battery and can report it does not work on 901 atomizers as the airflow hole is on the actual 901 atty and not activating the airflow on the battery. It however works great with the 808 cartomizers. The 901 atties i have do work if i cover the air flow hole and uncrew the atty a touch from the battery.

: volcano, madvapes
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.