Best Tank Money Can Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reid3131A

Verified Member
Aug 5, 2017
HI, ive been through many tanks in my time as a vaper. Just recently i bought a kayfun 5, I thought i would like it but I realized i hate changing the wick every time i change flavours and i find coiling to be frustating. I want a tank that has prebuilt coils. In your opinion what is the best tank money can buy that uses pre built coils?

Reactions: Cosmic_Glaze

Reid3131A

Verified Member
Aug 5, 2017
The possibilities are endless.
DTL or MTL, flavor, cloud or both? What device is going to power it?
Trying to narrow down the tanks.[emoji106]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
hi i would like dtl, i am using a snowolf 200w. im loooking for good flavour and good clouds

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
Tank preference is completely subjective but here's what i'd get:
Smok tfv8 big baby beast (good enough clouds great flavor but questionnable quality control)
Freemax fat scylla sv (made a review on this one in the appropriate section of the forums if you're interested)
Uwell crown III, this one i don't have but heard quite alot of positive on it and has coil to take advantages of that 200 watts mod.

eastcoaster91

Aug 8, 2017
The only two tanks in my arsenal at this time are the Tobeco Mini Super Tank and the Vaporesso Veco. Absolutely zero leaks thus far. Both put out decent vapor and flavor. They both have slightly restricted pulls, Veco more restricted than the Super Tank. If more airflow and being able to Chuck the clouds I would recommend one of the smok tanks. Haven't used one in awhile but alot of people seem to love them and they have made it to the top.of my next purchase list.

:Edit: Forgot to add the two tanks I use are made for lower wattages I'm running a .2ohm coil in my super tank at 50w and a .5ohm in my vaporesso at 35w

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
HI, ive been through many tanks in my time as a vaper. Just recently i bought a kayfun 5, I thought i would like it but I realized i hate changing the wick every time i change flavours and i find coiling to be frustating. I want a tank that has prebuilt coils. In your opinion what is the best tank money can buy that uses pre built coils?

My .02¢ I would have to say the best tank money can buy is the Voltrove. It's a big beast coming in at 41mm and 25ml of juice capacity. It runs $80 on Voltrove.com but def worth every penny. That is if you have a mod big enough to fit the RTA. Works great on lipo box mods.
008548269f5acf57e6a843564d09c707.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016
The Crown 3 is very good. But you are going to have to be running it at 70-90 watts.. It just does not run well under 70w the coils are large and they need the power. It has a lot of airflow. Good flavor. 5ml juice compasity. I had one for a while but sold it only because I did not want to buy coils for a tank. I prefer RTAs. Much cheaper and you can customize your vape.

Last edited:

Khannnnn

Sep 1, 2017
The Crown 3 is very good. But you are going to have to be running it at 70-90 watts.. It just does not run well under 70w the coils are large and they need the power. It has a lot of airflow. Good flavor. 5ml juice compasity. I had one for a while but sold it only because I did not want to buy coils for a tank. I prefer RTAs. Much cheaper and you can customize your vape.
My crown 3 runs great at 65 watt. Great flavor and clouds.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I might have to pull the trigger on the crown 3. Lots of people seem to like it. Also myfreedomsmokes has it on sale until tomorrow for $18 and coils for all tanks are 40% off with the code MFS40COIL. Hurry if you want this deal it's over tomorrow and as a caveat, they are located in Florida so your order will probably take a bit longer to ship but can't beat the price.

Bosco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
San Antonio
I don't have a ton of stuff . .but out of what I do have . .

The flavor in my Vandy Vape Kylin v2 RTA, when it has a good build, is the best . .so that's sort of my benchmark for comparison. I also have an Innokin Scion, a Melo III, a couple of Big Baby Beasts and a Nautilus 2 (I assume you'd not be interested in the Nautilus 2 but it is nice).

So - that's not really very many tanks but the Big Baby Beasts are, by far, my favorite. Great flavor, big clouds, no spit-back, tons of coil options (I've been using the .4's). They are really reliable tanks in terms of you getting the same quality vape all the time. They don't have much problem with gurgling. No leaks so far. It's louder than I'd like . .but so are all my tanks except the Nautilus 2. Compared to the Kylin with a great build in it . .there's no comparison, really. The Kylin blows it away. But it's as close or closer to it than my other tanks and, importantly, I find it more convenient to use and more consistent than the others.

So I pretty much use my RTA when I feel like messing around with it, the big baby beast when I want a similar experience but don't want to mess with the RTA .. and the Nautilus 2, actually, most of the time.

Reactions: Letitia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread