Status
Not open for further replies.

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
The eGo-C is fantastic. I won't be using my MAP tank, or Liquinator, or any cartos of any shape or size ever again. I'm afraid even my lovely Reo Grand is sitting on the shelf right now.

It might not be perfect for everyone, and it's certainly not going to replicate 6v vaping, but the eGo-C is finally the perfected eGo. It just works. No mess, no fuss, nice clean flavor, lots of vapor, not a single dry hit for me out of four tanks I've vaped out of it. It's an absolute pleasure to use. I hope they make the replacement atty's for a long time, because I don't see myself using any other device again (except the Reo).

I have to agree with bladebarrier. I've been vaping the eGo-C heavily now for almost two weeks and it's been working like a Swiss watch. I even opened up the atti head by removing the spike and cleaned the coil in alcohol followed by a dry burn and each time it's as good as new. Great product, got mine from OvaleUSA.com who provide excellent service. I think the only improvement they can make to this eGo is replace the screw type cone with an interlock system because it's a weak point.

Agree with bladebarrier and Capsteve. I've been using an Ovale eGo-C for two weeks also. No leak, great vapor. No problems except having to thin some 100% VG juice. Only improvement for me would be to have a B tank system since I vape heavily and would prefer not to refill the tank so often.

Also a very happy Ego-C user. It just works! I'm also going to get pick up some LR atties. The few reviews I've seen have been very favorable. Would like to hear your feedback as well, CaptSteve - when you get yours in.

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
I'm happy to report that they vape like a freight train. Plumes of vapor, throat hit is better (still not as good as my Provari with the DCT carto tank at 4.4-4.8v) but for an eGo system it's miles ahead. Overall the new eGo-C is a great little vape machine and the guys at Ovale USA are excellent. Absolutely fantastic customer service and excellent products

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread