Best thing for people flying with vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
That won't be happening on U.S. domestic flights.
US domestic flights are horrible. I avoid domestic air travel whenever humanly possible.
Horrible, unprofessional airline staff on every domestic carrier from the fight attendants to the ticket desk, to the luggage thieves.
They lie, openly steal, and treat you with almost practiced, shameful unprofessionalism.

All before you get the privilege of being violated by TSA.

Reactions: EleanorR

IgnorantCig

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2015
new york
I'll be travelling soon on a trip to Europe and I'm going Dreamliner both ways. That plane is supposed to have a cabin pressure that is much better and much more comfortable than all other planes. I wonder if I will have the same problems that are mentioned in the OP, with vaping hardware and juices leaking or not. We shall see.

caramel

Vaping Master
Dec 23, 2014
US domestic flights are horrible. I avoid domestic air travel whenever humanly possible.
Horrible, unprofessional airline staff on every domestic carrier from the fight attendants to the ticket desk, to the luggage thieves.
They lie, openly steal, and treat you with almost practiced, shameful unprofessionalism.

You're now worse than the Eastern Bloc countries before the Berlin Wall felt. They had no TSA and the staff was more professional. Including the luggage thieves :D

Reactions: Bad Ninja

TruSound

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Granada Hills, Ca

All you say is true, but it's extremely difficult to avoid domestic carriers when most if not all of your travel is within our shores.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
All you say is true, but it's extremely difficult to avoid domestic carriers when most if not all of your travel is within our shores.

Unless it's an emergency I telecommute.
If possible, I drive.
I vigorously avoid domestic air travel.
It takes a family emergency or a whole stinkin lot of money for me to agree to stand inline to have my rights violated.
Then again, I'm older and have no tolerance for this new expectation of blind compliance, nor do I tolerate unprofessionalism.
Especially from a company ran so poorly they needed my tax dollars to save them from bankruptcy.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Guys, TSA PRE is $85 for 5 years, I get through security in less than 5 minutes regardless of airport, dont remove jacket, shoes or belt. Southwest has been great and I travel an average of 5 flights a month. Without TSA PRE and flying Delta, minds-well jump off a bridge.

Our so called "security" is now an $85 optional surcharge?

I rest my case.

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
I don't fly that often, but when I do I like using atomizers like the GP Spheroid or the GP Heron that aren't susceptible to pressure changes. Putting an atomizer like a KFL in a sealed container like a plastic tube will usually cause it to leak just by putting the top on (which builds up pressure in the container). I always bring other atomizers with me, but I fly with them empty so I don't have to clean up a mess after I land. I usually put my liquids in plastic bottles when I travel and fly - I never considered that a glass dropper bottle would leak.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Bad Ninja, the $85 goes towards background checks so you dont have to wait in the long lines since you are already throughly checked out. Few terrorists are going to make it though a high level security background check. I think it great....for me.

None of these ridiculous regulations have stopped anything.
They don't work.
Never have. They fail every test, and TSA agents are caught daily abusing their authority.
Airlines have been horrible for years and now they are completely unbearable.
I used to fly often for business.
I've had luggage ripped open, laptops stolen, cameras stolen, clothes stolen from my bags.
Now I get scanned like a criminal, on top of the increasingly unprofessional manner the airline staff treats it's customers.
But hey why care about the customer when the federal government will bail you out with taxpayers money if your business fails?

Caffeine7

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2013
Riverside, ca
I usually fly with my kayfuns and sub tanks empty and stored in an external hard drive case. I put that in the seat pocket so tanks are upside down. Atlantis tanks do not like to fly so they stay home. like the taster condom idea. I have been taking the drip tip off and twisting the corner of a napkin into the chimney of my nautilus mini airport tank. Haven't had any leaking problems with glass dropper bottles leaking.

lovemytank

Jun 9, 2015
Right Here
None of these ridiculous regulations have stopped anything.
They don't work.
Never have. They fail every test, and TSA agents are caught daily abusing their authority.
Airlines have been horrible for years and now they are completely unbearable.
I used to fly often for business.
I've had luggage ripped open, laptops stolen, cameras stolen, clothes stolen from my bags.
Now I get scanned like a criminal, on top of the increasingly unprofessional manner the airline staff treats it's customers.
But hey why care about the customer when the federal government will bail you out with taxpayers money if your business fails?
Dude, all the more reason to not have to wait in line for hours with anit-TSA pain manifesting into a heart attack. For $17 a year I might spend 5 minutes from beginning of line to on my way. Its a no brainer.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Dude, all the more reason to not have to wait in line for hours with anit-TSA pain manifesting into a heart attack. For $17 a year I might spend 5 minutes from beginning of line to on my way. Its a no brainer.

1: Dude, I don't give my money to unprofessional businesses. It encourages them to act even worse.

2:I'm old enough to remember that I have rights and I don't appreciate them being violated.

Allowing unrestricted domestic travel and freedom from unreasonable searches are unalienable rights guaranteed to be recognized in our constitution here in the US.

“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety” .

ohnoitsthomas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2012
United States
www.ohnofiasco.com
I use my vape frequently on planes. The trick is just making sure it's ok with the person next to you and having your blanket handy. At low wattage and quick hits no one even notice.

If you want to take your vape to the bathroom just be aware that not all smoke detectors actually are looking for carbon dioxide, some are actually visually triggered....so blow it into the toilet when flushing. Haha

lovemytank

Jun 9, 2015
Right Here
1: Dude, I don't give my money to unprofessional businesses. It encourages them to act even worse.

2:I'm old enough to remember that I have rights and I don't appreciate them being violated.

Allowing unrestricted domestic travel and freedom from unreasonable searches are unalienable rights guaranteed to be recognized in our constitution here in the US.

“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety” .

Well, I go through background checks monthly for my work and I can tell you they are not making money on a 5 year clearance for $85. Some poor low level grunts making $15 and hour have jobs thanks to my $85 so I think your first point is off. As far as unrestricted travel, you have it dude, dont fly. I agree and can hear your passion against our government, I am for a decentralized government. I also travel to places like Mexico, Central America, all over Europe and Asia and I think we still have a pretty amazing country! Sorry for your obvious pain and anguish, maybe you should spend some time abroad. The soldiers in the French airports carry really cool big guns!

Reactions: snork

The Shotcaller

Jul 4, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Inappropriate and disruptive
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread