Best Tobacco Cigarette Flavor e-juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2009
Hamlin, New York, USA
OK, I have been here awhile and seen this question asked over and over and over again.

"What e-juice tastes the most like an actual cigarette?"

Then there is the "What kind of cigarette?" question that follows.

I think most people I know would want the closest flavor to one of the two most popular cigarettes out there.. Marlboro and Camel. I know I do and I have asked many others.

I have bought from several different vendors and found a few that are close which I will post below.
I would love input from others on this cause I do not have an unlimited money supply and cannot continue to purchase e-juice from different vendors to find "THE" flavor.

So how about it? Can anyone provide some input on this one? , that way when any of us is posed with the question we can just point them here.

Now Im not trying to promote anyones business here, just stating what I have found, my tastes may differ from others but anyway...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nhaler - HV Marlboro 24mg ....not to bad.. still lacks the smokey flavor but definate tobacco.

DIY Smokeshack - Camel(VG) 36mg - nice turkish taste..liquid actually smells like a fresh cigarette.

Last edited:

Cherice

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
Palm Harbor, FL
I have tried A LOT of tobacco flavors. I was a 30 year smoker of Camel full flavor. The most satisfying tobacco flavors I have found thus far are:

High Voltage Kent (nhaler)
High Voltage Virginia (nhaler) This one has a bit of a sweet taste to me
Parlament cartomizers (Vapor4Life)
Winston made by Dekang
Dunhill made by Dekang

VictoryNotVengence

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2009
USA
I think the higher the nic content the stronger taste on the exhale, i have a few juices but the one that fools me the best is TW 36mg Tobacco. You deffinatly taste it on the exhale. I've seen 48 and 60 mg stuff to, i bet that has a kick. But you also want something you can take allot of drags off and not get a nic high for that the JC old recp 24mg is a nice middle ground for me. But when I'm craving that punch I grab the TW.

manolo2005

Nov 18, 2009
are 2-month smoke electronic cigarettes, use the model 401 with battery evo om both manual and automatic, next week I should have the GG slim.in Italy the best liquid I've used is the dark vapuri sold by FA nicotine 24 mg. I wanted to know the rest of the world which are the most commonly used liquid and the best.i use the 555 taken from HG and it is not always evil nicotine to 24 mg.

Fud

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2009
Hawaii
THE most analog tasting liquid Ive EVER had is from Welcome to LiquidXpress comes in those white bottles wwith the long tips...

heres the link to the flavor
The Original E-Liquid

thier flue-cured is also off the charts delish!!!

Looked at their site and can't figure out why there would be a kung pao chicken flavor. It just seems wierd.

Don't you hate it when eating at a chinese restaurant and at the end you open up the fortune cookie, then it says " Hah hah you thought that was chicken!!" . Hate when that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread