BEST Tobacco Ejuice Flavors Only! [2017 New Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Fam,

I am still in the search for the best Tobacco flavors out there. I know there are many different threads of tobaccos and trust me I have been around long enough to try most of the famous ones out there. A LOT of the tobacco flavors are not true tobacco's and they have a lot of creamy "custardiness" that I can no longer vape due to the sweetness and greasiness that I am tasting after all day vaping. I am looking for a tobacco that's not too sweet, not too custard-like, and one that vapes well in high wattages / cloud chasing tanks).

I am STILL searching for a tobacco flavor that's not too sweet and I would like ALL YOUR help in finding one that is the end all be all tobacco ejuice for ME. Here is my tobacco reviews to kickoff this thread. Please check out my reviews of the below tobacco flavors and please add to the list so that I may search and find the Holy Grail of Tobacco flavors. Thanks!~

Oak Barrel Cider (epipesauce) - One of my very first ejuices that I tried thanks to PBsuardo's favorite ejuice list. It has an interesting taste which is a mixture of apple cider, oak, and whipped cream. It has a good throat hit and it was definitely one of my favorites due to it not being too sweet. It was awesome with 10w devices, cartomizers etc, but it does not taste good on the newer 60w + tanks/coils (too much throat hit and not enough smooth flavor).

Boba's Bounty
(Alien Visions) - One of my favorite tobacco's of all time, however it does have a strange aftertaste that's a hit or miss for a lot of people (kind of like a raisin / barnyard stink) that I quite enjoyed. It is now discontinued forever, but I still think it wasn't good enough to be an ADV because it's easy to get tired of).

Havana Gold (Alien Visions) - This one is a good tobacco/replacement for Boba's Bounty although I haven't heard anyone mention that the taste is quite similar to the classic. Similar to Boba's Bounty and tastes fairly excellent on newer / stronger tanks. My only complaint is the price.

C&D (Alien Visions) - Supposedly a "cigarette flavor" from Alien Visions that didn't sit too well with me. It was similar to Havana Gold but lacked flavor imo. It was not like a cigarette other than for its super strong throat hit. The flavor got tiring pretty fast for me.

Prelude (Black Note) - A Naturally extracted tobacco ejuice from Europe that's very good, but too expensive for me and the shipping takes too long. It has a natural tobacco taste but more like a cigar than a cigarette. Definitely an ejuice of high quality that I enjoyed but this juice is also too strong to be vaping on a good tank with 60w+ (such as on my TFV8 Mini tank).

Minotaur
(House of Liquid) - Another naturally extracted tobacco which had a very unique taste and a strong reddish color. This one was full of interesting flavor similar to a European tobacco leaf but not really a cigarette flavor.

Casablanca
(BackWoods Brew) - This one is a highly rated tobacco that I never got used to. It has a strong stale coffee kind of aftertaste that makes me feel a little sick and tired after a few hits.

Tribecca
(Halo) - This one was a great tobacco with good interesting flavors. There is also a nice diy clone recipe floating around. This one is one of the best tobacco's out there. If there's any complaint I don't like the coconuty aftertaste that's not very natural.

Turkish
(Halo) - This one was a great tobacco and I don't have any complaints. There are no DIY clone recipes floating around for this one but it's a bit too pricey to use as an ADV imo.

Directors Cut
(Studio Brand) - This is a great ejuice that is tobacco-like but with a lot more stuff going on like creams and custards. All of the creamy custardy stuff makes me sick of it (similar to eating too much greasy food it doesn't sit well with me).

Cubano (VGod) - This one had good vape production but had a strong coconut taste that is unnatural for me when I think and vape tobacco flavors. It's smooth but the coconut aftertaste is not for me.

I will add more to the list because I know I'm not even scratching the surface of all the tobacco's I've vaped over the past 3 years, lol... Please let me know if you know of an awesome tobacco flavor that is not in this list that you recommend I try? Thanks for checking out this thread. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Please keep adding your reviews to this list and let's keep this thread alive. I know a LOT of people that are still searching for a tobacco flavor to help them quit cigarettes for good. A lot of vapers I know went back to cigarettes due to the sweetness, creaminess, coconutiness, etc that gets tiring after a while. I am keeping my fingers crossed and hoping someone out there has found or created the ultimate cigarette replacement that can be universally used to quit cigarettes. Thanks in advance~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread