Best tobacco flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Ragonese

Jun 26, 2016
Hi all, I'm still relatively new to vaping. Bought my fist kit towards the end of June in an effort to cut back on my 2+ppd habit. Tried a few diff flavors mostly tobacco ones tried and have a few fruity ones and they aren't my cup of tea. I've found I really like aer natural red and halo torque56. I'm vaping at 24mg nic cause anything lower I can't seem to satisfy my cravings. I also picked up a kangertech kbox mini and have been using halo Turkish tobacco at 12mg in that. Im just curious as to what other good strong tobacco flavors everyone else has tried. What was good and what was bad?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Lyle Devine

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Mid-west U.S.
I'll second Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco.com. I got some the other day. Some sugestions, the "smokiest" will be Latakia, and Latakia blends, because it is smoke cured tobacco. Virginia varieties are sweeter, Burley depending on how it's cured is somewhere between them, with Air Cured being sweet, and fire cured more peppery. Cavindish is a heavily flavored and femented tobacco, think along the lines of a Black and Mild.

Personally I have been filling a tank up 3/4 full with Air Curred Burley, and adding a few drops of Latakia to the atomizer when ot gets too sweet for my liking.

Reactions: David Wolf

Formaldehyde

Feb 6, 2015
Pennsylvania
Kind of a late reply

VelvetCloud's Whitebeard Tobacco, The Burly beard is also pretty good

Charlie Noble's Pistachio RY4

Wolfpackwholesale also offers a Tobacco line under old fashioned elixir. Do not know where to order that retail online at the moment though. The turkish delight is a stand out.

Vape Moar Mellow Gold

Steam Factory Screwbacco

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
I spent 2 years buying tobacco juice from all different places. Most weren't bad, some were YUK but they all never qualified enough to have me reorder that flavor but I end up with oodles of partial bottles that I'll never vape. Hangsen desert ship was the only tobac I kinda liked but it was sweet. I began to DIY and first order included HS desert ship and still vape desert ship, now blended with tobacco absolutes as a ADV for over a year and half later.
I might have got lucky with my DIY but the commercial tobacco juices that taste like dirt, stale, moldy or licking a ashtray, I was disappointed over and over and over again.

Robbert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    I just got back into vaping and I still see some old favorites are still popular.
    I don't see as many polls like I used too,but the old ones are still available,try doing a brand flavor poll for eliquids.
    Halo makes Torque,Tribecca and Prime 15 all are popular tobacco flavors.
    Alien Vapors seems to be very popular.Bobas Bounty seems to be the #1 flavor world wide.
    I'm not sure if it's AV that makes the Red,Red light,etc... but many claim its good also.
    Keep in mind getting a true tobacco flavor is impossible.Even if one extracted tobacco it'll never taste like burnt tobacco unless it's burnt.
    Once you vape for a few days,given you find a flavor you like,real burning tobacco just doesn't taste or smell as good as it once did.I actually get everything I need out of liquids I just had to find a flavor and a good tank system.
    I'm still flavor shopping and going to try Alien Vapors and see why bobas bounty is so popular along with the Reds.
    Again I'd suggest searching ecig forum polls for flavor and brands of liquids.

BoilerGuy

Unresolved Status
    Sep 13, 2016
    • Deleted by retired1
    • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Robbert

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    I may have to try some of those extracts for DIY flavoring.Id like a good Virginia and a Virginia + burley+ turkey + perhaps a nutty ghost.
    I've been reading that best damm tobacco is a very good vape,but whether it's a true tobacco flavor or just good I may have to find out myself.

Last edited:

mcclintock

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Oct 28, 2014
    I don't vape that many premade juices anymore, but there were a lot of them. NETs are good, synthetic can be great too. Two I still buy:
    Goodejuice Patriot -- the NET for those who find some of them too much like wet grass. Prefer MTL especially original EVOD or a small dripper. Benefits from nicotine.
    MFS Four Star General -- also MTL only to me, it's just too strong otherwise, but yum. A modern RY4 type with TA (Tobacco Absolute), 2 whole subjects in themselves.

Among DIY flavors, just got Super Concentrates' Cohiba, OMG (3 drops in 9 ml base, it doesn't get any easier either). The TDM line of Inawera are good. One thing I keep coming back to is a subtle TA mix. Not what you'd expect, a little grassy/earthy and even citrus, but captures a smoking essence with a light flavor yet good throat hit. Just .8% INW TA Garuda, .4% dirty neutral base, .025% TFA M-type.

JRFII

ECF Veteran
    Aug 9, 2016
    image.jpg
    These are by far the best NET's you can find! These are what I vape exclusively. I'm a twenty plus year cigar smoker and it was time to give it up. My cabinet humidor is still full of hand rolled Nicarugauns, Dominican and several boxes of Cubans.

I filled my juice-a-dor today and nothing, absolutely nothing comes close to these NET's. The Origen brings the nuances of these great tobaccos forward better than anything else I've tried to date. If you know something great, let us all know!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread