Best tobacco juice? Want a real Marlboro or Camel, they exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaftey

Feb 25, 2011
Virginia
Have had some better than others. Most are smokable, but sometimes my taste buds pick up on nothing but a sweet, saturated, sticky taste, not good. Can anyone tell me from their experience? I've tried Marlboro, camel, and congress from a few vendors. Looking for smooth, a taste of sweet is ok, I often mix in vanilla or coffee anyway, but what are some of the best analog clones out there? I'll find it, but maybe you guys can save me some time and money. Plus, I'd like to order up a stash of something I can
do as a norm. Thanks again guys and to the great community here.

Dan

Jackinkc

ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2011
Kansas City
Hi Dan,

I'm going to give you my two cents. Although I'm sure you will get other opinions. I have yet to find a real tobacco flavor. I think what makes it so difficult is that there is no burning process.

I will tell you that the craving for it goes away though. You will soon appreciate the other flavors as much or close to a real cigarette.

Good luck with your search though. If you do find one, please let me know! :)

MaxUT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2009
Ogden, UT, US
Dekang Mild Seven is very smooth and I don't recall any sweet taste from it.

Try some of My Freedom Smokes tobaccos. Lucky Strike is a good straight tobacco flavor, has maybe a hint of sweetness. If you're in the mood for throat hit, their Lark flavor has it. Good vape for a drinking night.

Freedom Smokes USA has PureCig, which is supposed to taste most like a real cig but it might not be very smooth to you.

ctourtelot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2009
Richmond, VA
Backwoods Brew has a great selection of tobaccos. My favorite is Casablanca and I love the maple tobacco. Neither are sweet, but are rich complex flavors. Because he makes them fresh, it does help to let them steep.

I've also heard that Totally Wicked's version of Marlboro is pretty close. I ordered just the flavoring and made my own with it so I don't know what their premix is like, but you can check it. I do like their Virginia though, nice mild tobacco flavor.

Shaftey

Feb 25, 2011
Virginia
Max, do I know you? You just read my mind there for a sec, gotta try the larks. For the most part I'm not picky, I have started to prefer the cappocino/coffee mixed with about anything, but sometimes that just seems to coat my tounge and taste nasty and sweet. Thanks for all replies guys, to let you know I can't smoke an analog if I wanted to, just tastes nasty now. I ran out of supplies after my initial order several weeks ago, had not smoked for 2 weeks, bought a pack of Reds to get me through rush shipping, and I couldn't even smoke them. But yeah, I still like to use a somewhat realistic tobacco base then add some flavor, I've just noticed there is no standard for "reds" or "congress" and you've saved me time, money, and patience. Thanks again to the community here.

Dan

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
For one that tastes more like a Marlboro light/marlboro... I'd suggest Vapor Station's TAMPA.

Others that resemble something closer to a real cigarette: Halo Freedom, Torque and Bella. nHaler's Octane tobaccos and nHaler Kent.

That camel flavor is supposed to be similar to a desert ship or Turkish Tobacco. I was a camel lights smoker and Vapor station's Tampa and Phoenix and the Halos were the closest for me.

Backwoods Brew is my favorite vendor for tobacco flavors, but Don doesn't really try to nail the exact same flavor as a cigarette. His Virginia and Maxboro are solid tobacco flavors... but BWB really SHINES in it's tobacco Hybrids... like Applewood, Casablanca, RY4 and so on. Note: His hunter's blend is also quite popular.

Want2Vape is another one of my favorites. Their tobaccos taste nothing like a real cigarette... However, they are very very good.
They shine making more of a steeped tobacco flavor where they soak the tobacco and extract it's flavor and essence... BWB, Vaperite and Prime Vaping also do this with some of theirs.

Anyway, here would be my strongest suggestions to satisfy your flavor needs:
1. Tampa from Vapor Station.
2. Halo Freedom
3. nHaler Octane tobaccos
4. BWB Casablanca, applewood or maple tobacco
5. Prime Vaping Love From Above

also, many many folks seem to like FSUSA' Purecig. I have never tried it. It is (Probably) one of the 5 most raved about jucies that resemble a real cig.

*note, I didn't recommend any of the fresh leaf steeped because you said like a marlboro/camel.
vaperite, want2vape etc make great tobacco juices... though it doesn't sound like the taste you want.

Last edited:

AJ1

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2011
Florida
So far Vapor Station's Tampa and Texas are it for me. BWB Applewood is a great tobacco/flavor mix. PureCig and 3 other tobacco flavored juices from FSUSA tastes like perfume to me.

I still have several flavors from Halo and also BWB Backo I haven't tried yet. I keep going to Vapor Station but will provide reviews once I do try the others.

Renro

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2011
New England
Backwoods Brew Hunters Blend is great when you've recently quit smoking. It smells like pipe tobacco, but it tastes and feels like an analog. The Hunters is the strongest.

He also has a Virginia, a Marlboro-like Backwoods Backo, Adirondacks...might be more pure tobacco flavors but these consistently deliver when you crave an analog. The Virginia is mild, the Backo is uniquely Marlboro-like, the Adirondack is in the middle. He's also got Honey blends, fruit blends, Menthol. He's got the best unique blends like Casablanca. I love them all. One thing though, they are freshly made so you get one flavor out of the box and a completely different flavor a week or two down the line. Very complex mixes.

Ay Dee Jay

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Colorado
Halo Freedom is the closest thing to a real cig I've had so far, but I haven't explored a lot of tobacco flavors yet. When I first tried it I really picked up on "burning cig" taste and was initially put off by it. It quickly grew on me, though I usually mix it with Menthol Ice (I hate menthol cigs though, go figure). I picked up a full Halo sampler so I could try 'em all and get the sample of Prime 15 (supposedly their closest-to-analog juice yet). Haven't tried Prime 15 yet, but I did try Torque 56 and love it. I think Freedom is more cig-like even though T56 is supposed to mimic an unfiltered cig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread