• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Best uk e-juice brand ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Depends what you want really - and from what I've found, no one brand does everything that one person will like.

My most favourite UK one isn't the cheapest but it's good and it's consistent: Chefs Vapour - and if you like a few, they do a lot of them in concentrates so that you can make your own at whatever strength suits you. They also do T-Juice concentrates too.

I also like a few of the Avant Garde ones, and again, not the cheapest. They don't do concentrates though.

cheshirefire

Oct 5, 2014
london, uk
I've tried all the major companies and usually been satisfied enough, perhaps I need to be more discerning, or maybe I'm just glad not to be smoking any more. But i have finally settled on one company, Ecotine. They have this one flavour, Hot Mama, which I really like. Also their prices are much better then the bigger companies.
Ecotine | Ecotine: The place to buy ejuice

Shirtbloke

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
UK
I've tried all the major companies and usually been satisfied enough, perhaps I need to be more discerning, or maybe I'm just glad not to be smoking any more. But i have finally settled on one company, Ecotine. They have this one flavour, Hot Mama, which I really like. Also their prices are much better then the bigger companies.
Ecotine | Ecotine: The place to buy ejuice

I'd be a little worried buying from a site that has no address, no phone number, no email address showing (only a contact form), but that's just me.

susanlinda823

Moved On
Oct 15, 2014
Dallas
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Shirtbloke

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
UK
A quick and it looks a very professional site but no contact details. Can't be careful enough these days.

I did a whois search and got this:

Domain name:
ecotine.co.uk

Registrant:
ARia Bakhtiari

Registrant type:
Unknown

Registrant's address:
30 elmway
London
NA
N11 3NP