• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Best uk e-juice brand ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboy192

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2014
Cardiff, uk
cargocollective.com
+1 for chefsvapour, they do some really nice flavours (their ry4 is my adv) if you find one you like and want it a bit stronger or want to save money they do concentrates of all their flavours (I make 200ml batches of their ry4 at a time) they also do all you need for diy juice, excellent customer service and postage is normally pretty damn quick too, never had a parcel take more than 48hrs to reach me and I'm sure they just won vendor of the year over on ukv

Jeddy5

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
South Wales UK
I'm kind of 50/50 with CV. I really can't get on with their custards as they have too much vanilla which renders them a tad "chemical". However I really liked the red hot pear (which they no longer make but I have the concentrate) and also strawberry vapetto.
My orders are always late from them despite cardiff being only an hours journey from my house.

A vendor I use a lot is Spiritus vapes. Not the cheapest but it works out cheaper buying from Tristan than ordering from America, plus the juice is always back inside 2 days. You also earn credits for each bottle you buy which adds up in the end for a free bottle of premium juice.

I'm a fan of nicoticket juice and also the outbreak stuff which is made by (I think) Epic juice.

As for UK juices, Digbys are not bad value but my favourite is Mrs Lords. Again not cheap but very very good stuff indeed.

Triphammer is good too, lots of choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I've tried all the major companies and usually been satisfied enough, perhaps I need to be more discerning, or maybe I'm just glad not to be smoking any more. But i have finally settled on one company, Ecotine. They have this one flavour, Hot Mama, which I really like. Also their prices are much better then the bigger companies.
Ecotine | Ecotine: The place to buy ejuice
I liked what I saw ..some nice sounding ones, and 100% VG base too - which is what I need to use.
But - there's no business address, phone number or email shown! That always sends me right away.

I'd be a little worried buying from a site that has no address, no phone number, no email address showing (only a contact form), but that's just me.
Same here! ...in fact, I didn't see a contact form.

I'm kind of 50/50 with CV. I really can't get on with their custards as they have too much vanilla which renders them a tad "chemical". However I really liked the red hot pear (which they no longer make but I have the concentrate) and also strawberry vapetto.
My orders are always late from them despite cardiff being only an hours journey from my house.
I never get any such taste with the custards and chocolate, custard and bakery are my favourites. But, perhaps I use lower wattage, and I also use VG too, so that will affect what I taste a little.
Can't understand why yours take so long - is the postal system there a bit slow for local mail I wonder?
I always get my orders really fast.

A vendor I use a lot is Spiritus vapes. Not the cheapest but it works out cheaper buying from Tristan than ordering from America, plus the juice is always back inside 2 days. You also earn credits for each bottle you buy which adds up in the end for a free bottle of premium juice.
I'm a fan of nicoticket juice and also the outbreak stuff which is made by (I think) Epic juice.
As for UK juices, Digbys are not bad value but my favourite is Mrs Lords. Again not cheap but very very good stuff indeed.
Triphammer is good too, lots of choice.
They do a weekly special discount at NT at the moment, usually begins on Mondays - this week it's CLS: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/nicoticket/634237-juice-specials-14.html#post15168579
I see Spiritus have a few more of the NT ones listed now :)
I love a good few of theirs, but can't cope with the PG levels.

+1 for chefsvapour, they do some really nice flavours (their ry4 is my adv) if you find one you like and want it a bit stronger or want to save money they do concentrates of all their flavours (I make 200ml batches of their ry4 at a time) they also do all you need for diy juice, excellent customer service and postage is normally pretty damn quick too, never had a parcel take more than 48hrs to reach me and I'm sure they just won vendor of the year over on ukv
Yes, they did :) I think they deserve it too. One of my favourites has been the Queen of Puddings, but it turns out I'm sensitive to blackcurrant flavouring! :( ..never mind, I have at least four ADV's and they're all Chefs!

Cowboy192

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2014
Cardiff, uk
cargocollective.com

Dunno about the chemical taste, I did try their abc but as a concentrate so it was mixed at my own ratio and I didn't get a chemical taste from it, and an I don't know why yours are always late, normally I place my orders late at night and I get an email early the next morning saying my order is being prepaired and by the end of the day it's in the post and arrives the next day (although I wish I could collect as their factory is about 5miles from my house)

Cowboy192

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2014
Cardiff, uk
cargocollective.com
Oh btw there's a new Vape shop in cardiff. It's just around the corner from brewery quarter in Mary street. They good juices and have some nice shiny stuff [emoji106]

I might pop in and have a wee look, they will have to be bloody good to tempt me away from Zapp on crwys road though

My orders took a week last week!
Taste is subjective my friend, I just find their juice not to my liking. Even ABC made me go "yuk ... is this" [emoji2]

I didn't try the premade but I get what your saying, I have a few flavours the other half finds to taste totally different to how I find them and custards seem to be one of the worst for that perfume/chemical taste,

Did you try getting your delivery by Royal Mail signed for? Like I say I normally have my order within 48hrs

Jeddy5

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
South Wales UK
Just standard first class as they go straight through my letterbox and so that I don't have to wait until the weekend to go to the post office.

The shop is called eciglicious and they are just on the corner of Morgan's arcade next to the brewery quarter facing the Philly.

They sell Mrs lords and Triphammer juices. I spotted a good array of aspire stuff there and some nods. The prices are slightly more than ordering from myepack etc.. But you are cutting out p&b and wait times.

Cowboy192

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2014
Cardiff, uk
cargocollective.com
Just checked their website, prices are way higher than Zapp, pack of nautilus coils being £3 more than Zapp, nowhere near the choice of juice either (Zapp stock some stunning juices) and they don't seem to have the same range of hardware either, (zapp carry pretty much every aspire and kanger product at the moment, don't think I'll be rushing there any time soon

Jeddy5

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
South Wales UK
Just checked their website, prices are way higher than Zapp, pack of nautilus coils being £3 more than Zapp, nowhere near the choice of juice either (Zapp stock some stunning juices) and they don't seem to have the same range of hardware either, (zapp carry pretty much every aspire and kanger product at the moment, don't think I'll be rushing there any time soon

Zapp are charging £12 for 5 bvc coils. You can get them much cheaper from myepack.

Best thing about eciglicious is Mrs lords and Triphammer

Cowboy192

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2014
Cardiff, uk
cargocollective.com
Zapp are charging £12 for 5 bvc coils. You can get them much cheaper from myepack.

Best thing about eciglicious is Mrs lords and Triphammer

Yeah I use Myepack too (normally for mods and I chuck a couple packs of coils on my order too) really good prices on their site

Jeddy5

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
South Wales UK
Yeah I use Myepack too (normally for mods and I chuck a couple packs of coils on my order too) really good prices on their site

I've been using nature Vape micro coils these last few weeks and I never thought I'd ditch my mini nautilus but I've been trying some juices that were muted in the nautilus. Doughnut king by CV is very good on a 1.4 ohm micro coil with cotton wick. Lots of vanilla and very much like a glazed Krispy Kreme doughnut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread