Best Vendor Between Ahlusion, HHV, Mt Baker, Highbrow and Ms Ts?

Discussion in 'Requests for Opinions/Reviews' started by xHaZe, Sep 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. xHaZe

xHaZe Senior Member ECF Veteran

I am looking for a new vendor and have narrowed my choices for next order down to Ahlusion, Heathers Heavenly Vapes, Mt Baker, Highbrow and Ms Ts. I know taste is subjective but I was wondering what do you guys think in your personal opinion which one of those is best? I am looking to try mainly dessert liquid.

2. retic1959

retic1959 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

The first two are in a category far removed from the others , Ahlusion, Heathers Heavenly Vapes are superior IMO.

3. Racehorse

Racehorse Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

what is your type of vape you like? vendors excel at different things.

4. Apptiger

Apptiger Super Member ECF Veteran

Taste is personal. I would recommend trying them all over time. I am not really into desert vapes, mostly teas, fruits, tobs.

I have only ordered from one of the vendors on your list. I have been ordering from Ahlusion exclusively for over 11 months. Highly recommend them but I have not had many of their deserts. They do wonderful things with fruit and cream and their strawberry vanilla cake is good.

Heard good things about the other vendors on your list too.
    if you are new, most of these vendors do made to order juices. They will need some steeping time to reach their full potential.

5. xHaZe

xHaZe Senior Member ECF Veteran

I am mainly into dessert and fruit vapes at the moment taking a break from tobacco after too many let downs. My last few orders were natural extracted tobacco and they clogged up my atties leaving behind a taste I can not get rid of. I been through so many tobacco liquids and can't seem to find any that I like. It's so frustrating. I hear great things about Ahlusion though.

6. SteelCap

SteelCap Full Member

Ahlusion and hhv are in my opinion superior.
    Mbv is a good place if you are on a strict budget or just getting into vaping.
    I liked most liquids I had gotten from ms. T. Just not my thing. Naver tried highbrow.

I live about 20min from ahlusions new cafe. Even before I found out about b&m they have it was one of my top favs.

7. fancypants

fancypants Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Ahlusion and HHV, for sure, I have not been disappointed by either!

I have Ahlusion- Strawberry Vanilla Cake, Coco Berry Cream, Red White and Blueberry, Pink Label Juice, Kiwi Sea-Sweet, Chocolate Cream, Fijian Nights, Orient Whisper, Boba Tea and Sweet Surrender and a sample of Maple Dream. Each bottle has been outstanding!

HHV- Blueberry Muffin, Heavenly Waffles, White Lie, Crackberry and Cinful Apple. All are delicious as well, good quality, white lie is one of my faves, their fruit tastes like fruit just like Ahlusion

Would also recommend Creme Brûlée or Custard's Last Stand from Nicoticket...

8. gmb225

gmb225 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

i have not tried ahlusion yet. this month i ordered 5 30ml bottles from hhv. the tobacco flavors like pirates booty, and caramel apple tobacco were the best vape ive had in months. still sitting on legend. but butter rum, and peanut butter cookie smell like a chemical alcohol flavor and i cant get rid of it. been sitting for 3 weeks now. ive even poured them into a coffee cup to air them out and stir them 3 times a day and they still smell like that. unvapable. any further orders will be for their "purity line only." mbv i ordered from them and while the ejuice was cheap and customer service was second to none and the flavors tasted like what they where supposted to taste like i didnt like any of them. next month will be backwoods brew. imho i guess ull get a different response from everybody taste is subjective.

9. TheGirlfriend

TheGirlfriend Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I found your thread while looking up Orient Whisper-- just wanted to see an update on how your juice experience is going-- I'm curious since you had not tried a good tobacco yet-- had you ever given Backwoods Brew a try? Otherwise, I keep meaning to try another really nice cigar e-juice...I think it was named El Toro? But I need to double check

10. Mazinny

Mazinny Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

i have tried a decent percentage of HHV purity line, while most of them are good, besides blueberry muffin and mocha java smooth, i wasn't blown away by any of their flavors outside of their naturally extracted tobaccos, which i believe is where they shine. My favorites are dark horse, shadow and serendipity, mainly because the undertones are less sweet than the others. At a 60/40 pg/vg mix i have had no problems with my atomizers at all.

11. Mazinny

Wow, didn't realize the original post was so long ago, but just in case you are still checking thread, do naot order from ms. t there are people who haven't received orders placed two months ago.

12. Lookingglass

Lookingglass Senior Member ECF Veteran

My top vote goes to Highbrow. They're very customizable, tasty, and customer service is amazing. MBV if you're on a budget-

13. Starre

Starre Senior Member ECF Veteran

After over a year of vaping and at least 50 bottles in my sack of shame, I have to say Nicoticket is my favorite. I do have several flavors from Mt Baker Vapor that I love, but all their flavors ardefinitely not equal. Go with their bestsellers and add Vanilla Butternut, it's really good. Every flavor from Nicoticket has been off the chart . I'm waiting on their limited run, Frenella, to arrive.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

14. Zildjian

Zildjian Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Thats too bad that you have given up on Tobacco flavors before trying Heathers. I suggested you give it one more shot and order some Legend from HHV (used to be called Gandalf). I'm telling you this is the best tobacco juice ever IMO and many others. They are by far the best tobacco. They also make a killer Blueberry Muffin as well :)

15. Mazinny

Big fan of HHV tobaccos, but Legend is not for me ( too sweet). If anyone here likes less sweet tobaccos, try their Shadow, Serendipity or Oompa. Agree on the Blueberry Muffin. Totally underwhelmed by their fruit vapes though.

16. Robmidi

Robmidi Senior Member

Of those listed, I've only tried Highbrow. They're in my back yard. The have the best RY4 I've ever had, as well as Orange De Sangre and Limoncello which are off the charts.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

17. Yohkos

Yohkos Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I really like HHV and Highbrow. I also like Gremlins and Madcatt. I don't really have a favorite vendor, but these vendors have never let me down. I am waiting on an order for Mrs. T. Hope it stands up to all the hype. Now it's time to try DIY due to the expense.

18. Yohkos

Yohkos Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Of the ones mentioned, I have ordered more than once from Highbrow and HHV. Have a MrsT on order, but never tried hers. I have another one my daughter picked up called the Vaping Rabbit that she raves about. Never had a juice from Highbrow I didn't like. I vape high vg and always ask for extra flavoring. (but I'm a flavor freak) Have always heard good things about the others you asked about, but I never tried yet....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.