Status
Not open for further replies.

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
So whats the best VG for clouds, anything over 80vg ?

I vape 70/30 or 80/20 and get monster clouds. I use 1 of 2 artsy right now. I'm using either my (beast of a tank) Voltrove at .55 running it at 11.5V on my home built NLPWM lipo box or my 40mm Mason at .3 at 12V on my other home built NLPWM lipo box. With the Mason with that build and voltage it's coming it at 440W (I run 80/20 in that) and on the Voltrove with the build and the voltage I'm running it's coming in at 240W (I run 70/30 in it just cause it's a RTA so the thinner juice helps with the wicking to the coils). I can't compete in comps with either of them if I wanted.

It really depends on your build in the atty, the VG/PG ratio and the voltage/wattage your running it as someone has already mentioned. You can run 100% VG but if you don't have the right build and your voltage/wattage is set too low you will blow clouds but if your going for dense thick clouds you need to push your voltage/wattage up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tonee N

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
Depends greatly, anywhere from 0.15Ω - 0.6Ω, but I've been mostly running my Brass Goon with a 0.5Ω on my Series Mod's

UAAcyfd.jpg
9RvB3Po.jpg

Works well with a 0.18Ω build also

ux4iSfI.jpg

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Depends on the build, wattage, and liquid you're using.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

^^^
+1

That's it in a nutshell, there is no such thing as a generic 'best' if your goal includes achieving your own personal stellar vapes. Vaping is subjective.

I have 6 Goons. All of them run a different DIY, all have different dual builds at different wattage for the joose they run to get the personal vapes I want for my DLH's for each of them in the fluid dynamics of the Goons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread