Best Way to Organize Vaping Supplies & Juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Plant City, FL
For every day portability, I bought a hard shell point and shoot camera case,,,,,it holds my 2 volt batts, several cartos, 2 bottles of juice and both my usb and my car charger,,,,,,I grab and run,,,,,,it's not much bigger than a pack of cigarettes, and it fits nicely in my purse,,,,,

for my extra juices and supplies, I'm just using the volt box my kit came in for now. I elastic band the carto to the corresponding bottle of juice. Eventually, I'll need something larger as my collection grows, so it's nice to see all these ideas!

Ty89m

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2012
Bozeman, MT
For now this is what I've been using. The black box is for storing all of my wick/wire/mesh for my rebuildables, plus a bit of PV maintenance type stuff. Red box is cartos, tanks and random other things. juice is stored in my bottom night stand drawer. Plano box for all little bits and pieces. Works good so far, I also have a little carrying case and micro fiber pouches for on the go. Storage.jpg

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
If you have kids around the house and are wanting something that can be locked one lady a while back said she uses a locking train case. It works great for her, I been looking at them myself, I may not have kids around but I do have pets, and would hate for one of them to get a hold of something like a bottle of juice.

Berylanna

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
south Bay Area, California
www.facebook.com
If you have kids around the house and are wanting something that can be locked one lady a while back said she uses a locking train case. It works great for her, I been looking at them myself, I may not have kids around but I do have pets, and would hate for one of them to get a hold of something like a bottle of juice.
Lol I have a locking train case but the key has been lost for 40 years! Good idea though, I'll look around.

meldee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
Westerville, OH
I wanted something classy rather than the cardboard boxes I was using :) bnrk

That's exactly what I was thinking. I think the tackle/tool boxes are great from a utilitarian point of view, but I would love something that looks nice as well. The trays are cool, but with kids around, I was hoping for something that I could close up. The Vape Station is pretty sweet, but a little pricey, especially since I'm spending all my extra money on juice and gadgets, lol.

meldee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
Westerville, OH

That's a great idea, and a lot of the locking cosmetic cases actually look nice as well. Tons of compartments!

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
That's exactly what I was thinking. I think the tackle/tool boxes are great from a utilitarian point of view, but I would love something that looks nice as well. The trays are cool, but with kids around, I was hoping for something that I could close up. The Vape Station is pretty sweet, but a little pricey, especially since I'm spending all my extra money on juice and gadgets, lol.

I was looking for an acrylic display case for something else, but found they make locking ones, so that is another option?? Have it open for day use and lock up at night? The make different sizes so a vape tray would fit in it. Just a thought :) I was thinking that my idea of a lazy susan juice holder would nicely lock up at night in a display case. Hmmm may have to try that when we get our out of town visitors and grandkids! bnrk

This sounds strange coming from a guy, but after checking some other sites for suggestions I found that Make-up/Cosmetic cases are the way to go. I just picked up a small oneat Wally-World it WORKS!! There is also some sites that sell the large type. Some even have rollers. They offer alot of little sections on slide out shelves like tackle boxes and even large storage areas for liquid and the like. I just put all of my Ego and 510 stuff in the first one and cleared out a section of the tackle box. The tackle boxes with the storage cases where you can modify the sizes of the compartments in them work best if you want to go that route. After I saw the cosmetic cases I knew that was how I was going to store everything. I am ordering one of the larger silver ones with wheels. Just do a search for Yazmo and check out the make up and cosmetic cases.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I really need to get something to organise mine, At the minute everything is just all over the place in the drawer, I will probably get a jewellery box sometime soon.

Something that helped me is I divided things into catagories, daily needs, and then storage items. Place all your daily needs in a group, charging items I keep in a different area for charging to reduce clutter. Daily vaping items are a different group, PV's, cartos, tanks, clearos whatever you use daily, then daily juices, use the 5-10 ml size bottles for daily use as it reduces clutter as well. Then find a holder, tray, box whatever that will handle just your daily needs. Store the other stuff by category in another area. I have my other things stored as charging items, be sure to label the wall charger and charging cord for what unit it goes with. Then store cartos, clearos etc in one area of storage box, extra juice in another area. If you DIY you will need to store that in another box area. By keeping things in categories, you always know where everything is and easy to get to. Makes vaping much more pleasurable when you know where everything is :) bnrk

justlooking

Jul 9, 2012
uk
I started vaping about 12 months ago and used a small tool box to organise my vaping kit and juice bottles. As you'd expect, my supplies soon outgrew it..! (We live in a modest house, with a small kitchen, so space is fairly tight tbh.) So, storing my ever increasing "supplies" became a bit of an issue after a while...

My wife kindly "donated" a shelf of "hers" in a high kitchen cupboard for my toolbox and some extra vaping kit...which, yep, you guessed it, I soon filled and needed yet more space to accommodate, (according to my beloved,) "the trappings of my current fad"! lol

After much negotiation with "the boss" about the situation, I was eventually, (yet somewhat reluctantly,) awarded the elusive 2nd shelf, which was very conveniently situated in the same cupboard as the shelf I had already filled..! Happy days - everything's together in the same place! :2cool:

Somewhat unsurprisingly though, I soon filled that too...! *Gulp*

I began tentative negotiations for the remaining 3rd shelf in her cupboard, but was met with her now somewhat familiar reluctance to sacrifice the space for, "more of those silly little bottles!". :-(

Fastforward 6 months, and I now not only have the whole cupboard for my vaping supplies, but access to yet another WHOLE cupboard!! Howdthathappen...?!!

Easy! My darling eventually realised that vaping wasn't just a fad for me...and it actually, you know, it might be quite a good thing to try...?!

...Bless her! :p

meldee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
Westerville, OH
I started vaping about 12 months ago and used a small tool box to organise my vaping kit and juice bottles. As you'd expect, my supplies soon outgrew it..! (We live in a modest house, with a small kitchen, so space is fairly tight tbh.) So, storing my ever increasing "supplies" became a bit of an issue after a while...

My wife kindly "donated" a shelf of "hers" in a high kitchen cupboard for my toolbox and some extra vaping kit...which, yep, you guessed it, I soon filled and needed yet more space to accommodate, (according to my beloved,) "the trappings of my current fad"! lol

After much negotiation with "the boss" about the situation, I was eventually, (yet somewhat reluctantly,) awarded the elusive 2nd shelf, which was very conveniently situated in the same cupboard as the shelf I had already filled..! Happy days - everything's together in the same place! :2cool:

Somewhat unsurprisingly though, I soon filled that too...! *Gulp*

I began tentative negotiations for the remaining 3rd shelf in her cupboard, but was met with her now somewhat familiar reluctance to sacrifice the space for, "more of those silly little bottles!". :-(

Fastforward 6 months, and I now not only have the whole cupboard for my vaping supplies, but access to yet another WHOLE cupboard!! Howdthathappen...?!!

Easy! My darling eventually realised that vaping wasn't just a fad for me...and it actually, you know, it might be quite a good thing to try...?!

...Bless her! :p

Giving up that much cabinet space?! You have a great woman. :)

meldee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
Westerville, OH
Michaels Craft Stores have gorgeous train cases, etc,,,,,,,so does Joanns Fabric Store,,,,,,,and they all go on sale regularly. In fact,,,,,,,I might get me one :)

I couldn't find any online at either of their websites. Must be an in-store only thing? Boo. Next time I'm near one, I'll check it out and see what they've got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread