Best Way to Organize Vaping Supplies & Juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternityroad

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada
I use an empty ice cube container for my juice. I limit the bottles I have on hand and thus keep my budget in good order. I throw out cartos and attys as soon as they have seen better days. This way I don't have a clutter of 'gadgets' all over. I keep one or two new ones on hand in a small plastic refrigerator container. I also keep a few plastic tip covers in there. All this is kept in a desk drawer with the chargers and extra mods right beside. Oh yes, a few clean, empty juice bottles for sharing.

Cherryblossom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2012
Florida
My vaping madness is spread around me in a glorious clutter of loose juice bottles, tanks, and mods. Mine now takes up both sides of the computer monitor and has spread out over the middle area of the desk I share with DH. The only thing that could be considered organization would be the 12 Gauge Shotshell Tray that I have found to be an excellent way to hold my assorted ego batteries, clearomizers, and various tanks upright. :D

I should really do something about it....but hey, I know where everything is! :D

meldee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
Westerville, OH
I use an empty ice cube container for my juice. I limit the bottles I have on hand and thus keep my budget in good order. I throw out cartos and attys as soon as they have seen better days. This way I don't have a clutter of 'gadgets' all over. I keep one or two new ones on hand in a small plastic refrigerator container. I also keep a few plastic tip covers in there. All this is kept in a desk drawer with the chargers and extra mods right beside. Oh yes, a few clean, empty juice bottles for sharing.

Drawer space is at a premium at my house. I'd love something that could sit out and look nice or at least close up and tuck away neatly.

bebeau25

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2012
Tulsa OK
My vaping madness is spread around me in a glorious clutter of loose juice bottles, tanks, and mods. Mine now takes up both sides of the computer monitor and has spread out over the middle area of the desk I share with DH. The only thing that could be considered organization would be the 12 Gauge Shotshell Tray that I have found to be an excellent way to hold my assorted ego batteries, clearomizers, and various tanks upright. :D

I should really do something about it....but hey, I know where everything is! :D

Its an organized mess and I like it!!!

Reactions: rahmmie

meldee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
Westerville, OH
Its an organized mess and I like it!!!

I wouldn't call my mess very organized at the moments, lol. My OCD is kicking in and it's driving me crazy...and I've just started! I can't imagine where i'll be in a month.

On another thread, I found someone suggesting something like this:

417aMkrKwiL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

That looks like it might work. You can find it here: Amazon.com: Stack-On DS-39 39 Drawer Storage Cabinet: Home Improvement

eyebedam

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2011
Mt. Juliet TN
That's cool! How deep is it? Does it come in other colors?

Sorry for the late response. I don't have a ruler but I'd guesstimate it's between 10 in to 1ft deep max. The front is bright yellow as you see but the sides & back are a dark charcoal grey. It was the only color they had but it honestly doesn't look bad. If the color is a issue you could remove the trays, lightly sand the yellow just to give it some texture & spray it any color you want. Just get a good can of spray paint that's safe on plastic.

meldee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
Westerville, OH
Sorry for the late response. I don't have a ruler but I'd guesstimate it's between 10 in to 1ft deep max. The front is bright yellow as you see but the sides & back are a dark charcoal grey. It was the only color they had but it honestly doesn't look bad. If the color is a issue you could remove the trays, lightly sand the yellow just to give it some texture & spray it any color you want. Just get a good can of spray paint that's safe on plastic.

Great idea! Endless possibilities. ;)

signious

Sep 16, 2009
I found a little leather case about the size of a postcard with nice little elastic bands which worked great as a day-kit.

Held three batteries (this was a while ago, bats were pretty spotty), an extra atomizer, 3 5ml bottles and some extra drip tips.

Everything at home was just kept in a shoe box with some cardboard pieces glued into it for organizations sake

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
I wouldn't call my mess very organized at the moments, lol. My OCD is kicking in and it's driving me crazy...and I've just started! I can't imagine where i'll be in a month.

On another thread, I found someone suggesting something like this:

View attachment 116239

That looks like it might work. You can find it here: Amazon.com: Stack-On DS-39 39 Drawer Storage Cabinet: Home Improvement

That one looks nice. But in the suggested links, they had this.

71BUZA6LILL._AA1207_.jpg

Amazon.com: Stack-On CB-12 Clear View 12-Bin Organizer: Home Improvement

For 14 bux, I just might pull the trigger.

Reactions: Eckl Rose

Hibiscuits

Moved On
Jul 9, 2012
Bastrop, Texas
I opened a excel document. Listed all the suppliers and flavors I have tried. Rated each one. If I do not do that I will forget what I have tried and how much I liked it.

Great idea! I've only tried 8 flavors so far, from 3 different vendors so it's fairly easy to keep up. However, I can see how it will quickly become confusing in a few months, LOL.

meldee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
Westerville, OH
Great idea! I've only tried 8 flavors so far, from 3 different vendors so it's fairly easy to keep up. However, I can see how it will quickly become confusing in a few months, LOL.

Absolutely. I'm already planning on keeping notes in an Excel document, especially since I'm ordering 25 different sample juices in the next week. Without some kind of spreadsheet, there's no way I would be able to keep track.

meldee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
Westerville, OH
I bought this fishing tackle box. It has small and large compartments and holds 3 medium sized draw tackle boxes in the middle of it. I love it.

4450b0ec-f1a5-194a.jpg

4450b0ec-f1b8-5bf3.jpg

4450b0ec-f1c4-e608.jpg

For my grab and go bag I use a diabetes case from amazon.

4450b0ec-f1e8-cea5.jpg

You can also use a watch box if any of you have one.

4450b0ec-f204-4c40.jpg

Cheers
Love these! Thanks for sharing!! I'm looking for an on-the-go case, and that one seems like a good option. Lots of pockets and straps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread