Best Way to Organize Vaping Supplies & Juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

durgidog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2012
memphis, tn
www.thomasin.com
7559977138_6d013d6606_b.jpg

Plus bottles steeping in the closet.

cerver7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2010
Shamong NJ
Love these! Thanks for sharing!! I'm looking for an on-the-go case, and that one seems like a good option. Lots of pockets and straps.

Yeah it was the first one I got. It has seperates, zippered areas for small items and straps for juice. It can hold quite a bit too. Plus the had strap on the side can be used for carry or to hook on to a ...... and clipped to a purse or backpack.

itsadogslife

Jul 16, 2012
Midwest
Wow! Some of these are so amazing!

I'm not off the cigarettes yet, but I'm hoping I will be soon.
I got an Ego from a friend and she just ordered me a more powerful machine (I don't even know what to call it - a mod?)

She also bought me a little tackle box from Walmart for my Stardusts and the couple of bottles of liquid I have.

She keeps her set up in a set of plastic drawers (also from Walmart).

ahall

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
illinois
I bought this fishing tackle box. It has small and large compartments and holds 3 medium sized draw tackle boxes in the middle of it. I love it.

4450b0ec-f1a5-194a.jpg

4450b0ec-f1b8-5bf3.jpg

4450b0ec-f1c4-e608.jpg

For my grab and go bag I use a diabetes case from amazon.

4450b0ec-f1e8-cea5.jpg

You can also use a watch box if any of you have one.

4450b0ec-f204-4c40.jpg

Cheers

i have the bigger version of this tackle box that my fiancee bought me for my vaping stuff. i love it. it fits all my reg vaping gear plus my diy stuff.

stonedkirby

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
NY
To help organize my juices, I'm making custom labels for the bottles and the slots I'm going to fill them with, since alot of them ( Labels ) wear off or arent that legible at a glance, plus I want to label the slots for each bottle in the box I'm going to get.
This was a fun little project, can't wait to make some more. Heres a sample of the flavors I'm working on.
ejuicelabels.jpg

Attachments

• ejuicelabels.jpg
    ejuicelabels.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 453
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread