Best Way to Organize Vaping Supplies & Juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjordan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2014
Fairbury, Nebraska
62f6e298-aa98-b061.jpg

62f6e298-aaa4-555b.jpg

62f6e298-aabb-3dee.jpg

62f6e298-aac8-bd72.jpg

Like this :)

I need me one of these at the rate I'm going :D

Emilie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2011
Twin Cities, MN
I LOVE some of the ideas I've seen in this thread!

I have a machine and a ton of acrylic in my garage, so I think I'll make my own organizer. I like some of the store displays I've seen, but need something a little more custom.

I'm only two weeks into this, so I don't have THAT much yet, but I'm quickly outgrowing my space, already.

I still have a bunch of glassos not pictured here, but only because they're still in their boxes and have no fluid in them yet, but here's what I picked up last night:

DSC00171[1].jpg

To keep track of which carts have which flavors, I use my label maker and stick labels to the clearos and glassos:

DSC00173[1].jpg

I found this for $10 USD on Amazon:

DSC00172[1].jpg

I guess it's a little more now, but still worth it!
http://www.amazon.com/Brother-P-tou...F8&qid=1399895461&sr=8-3&keywords=label+maker

Last edited:

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
sorry if this has been posted previously.anyone use these? thinking about ordering a set. can order numerous setups and has numeous color options

Vast Vapor Stands - Home

_1736178_orig_zpsb8358d91.png
I bought mine back when the company was vape Crate. It served it's purpose but I've outgrown it. Now I want something more for storage & less display.
If you want something like this without the fuss of adding on or expansion, check out the J-Stands--they're awesome.
20131003_113423_20131003_113450_zpsde41daf5.jpg

kitti H

Jun 10, 2014
TX, USA
I got a simple Vaultz cash box and removed the plastic upper tray to fit my larger bottles. Since I have young kids I prefer to keep my vape stuff secure, so I wanted a box with some kind of lock.

714BqogYQLL._SL1500_.jpg

So far it works pretty well, and I use a small 4x5in plastic bin to sort all the smaller bits. Though as my collection is growing, I'll eventually need to upgrade to a larger tacklebox, especially if I make the jump to an RBA for home use.

Emilie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2011
Twin Cities, MN
Great job, what type of bit did you use for the holes with the flat bottom? All the bits I have leave a little indent from the bit tip. What wood is it?

Actually, I used our computer-controlled router to do this. Notice the rectangular pockets? :)

It's unfinished red oak. :)

My husband has some red stain that I'm thinking of using on them.

I also did this for DIY flavors:

DSC00281.jpg

Blackl1sted

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
San Diego, CA
Actually, I used our computer-controlled router to do this. Notice the rectangular pockets? :)

It's unfinished red oak. :)

My husband has some red stain that I'm thinking of using on them.

I also did this for DIY flavors:

DSC00281.jpg

I thought you might have used a router for the square cutouts with some sort of template. Lucky you with the CNC router, I can only dream of having one.

Emilie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2011
Twin Cities, MN
Yeah, it's a great item to have. We've yet to make any money with it yet, though.

We'd like to start a sign shop, but my husband has so little time while he's actually working for someone else. He works from home, but he's pretty burnt out by the time he finishes his 10 hours a day.

Oh, and perfect timing...my brother moves away to Virginia and THEN says he wants to start making furniture. ***Sigh**** We could have done that together.

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
Yeah, it's a great item to have. We've yet to make any money with it yet, though.

We'd like to start a sign shop, but my husband has so little time while he's actually working for someone else. He works from home, but he's pretty burnt out by the time he finishes his 10 hours a day.

Oh, and perfect timing...my brother moves away to Virginia and THEN says he wants to start making furniture. ***Sigh**** We could have done that together.

If you started making custom holders like the ones you showed here, I'll bet you could make some money! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread