Best way to reduce nic level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thevapebro

Jan 26, 2017
New York
Hello y'all I have some of my favorite juice that unfortunately was sent to me in way too high of a nic level. I was out of state when it got delivered about a month ago just got back and didn't figure it out till I opened the box this morning. My question is can you cut the nic level without mixing more vg or pg? From my experience if you mess the ratio up the flavor is killed off or muted in the process mine is 70/30 by the way. I pretty much use a dripper or a tfv8 or most recently an obs crius plus and 12mg is way to strong for me I vape 3mg exclusively. If anyone has any advice it would be much appreciated

Reactions: ChelsB

EarnestAccord

Dec 18, 2015
Hello y'all I have some of my favorite juice that unfortunately was sent to me in way too high of a nic level. I was out of state when it got delivered about a month ago just got back and didn't figure it out till I opened the box this morning. My question is can you cut the nic level without mixing more vg or pg? From my experience if you mess the ratio up the flavor is killed off or muted in the process mine is 70/30 by the way. I pretty much use a dripper or a tfv8 or most recently an obs crius plus and 12mg is way to strong for me I vape 3mg exclusively. If anyone has any advice it would be much appreciated

Ultimately no, there's no other way than to dilute. With that said, often comercial juices are way over flavored so you could try diluting it and see how the flavor does. Or turn down your wattage when using it so that you're not receiving such a large dose.

Reactions: ChelsB

Dubminer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
You could order more of the same juice in the same 70/30 ratio but at 0 mg nicotine. Then mix 75% of the 0 mg with 25 % of the 12 mg to get your 3 mg.

Thevapebro

Jan 26, 2017
New York
You could order more of the same juice in the same 70/30 ratio but at 0 mg nicotine. Then mix 75% of the 0 mg with 25 % of the 12 mg to get your 3 mg.

That is what I think I'm going to have to do. The place I order from has some great juice at great prices but the shipping is unreal sometimes. This last time it took 3 weeks to get my order but I'll need more juice at some point anyway. You can never have too much right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread