best way to sample alot of premium juices cost effectively

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValevGK

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2017
Hi Anrhony! In my country /Bulgaria/ we just ask in our vape forums for some flavours and change between us. If a newbie ask....just someone can help him as sending numerous of flavours to taste /10ml approx/ or....can taste few drops from your friend or someone that u know is vaper. Good luck!

Send via my Honor 4c using Tapatalk

TarekElsakka

ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2016
Like Valev, we do a lot of liquid exchanges over here in Egypt since the prices of imported e-juices are ridiculously expensive after shipping, taxes, and bribes (since vaping is illegal here), so who would want to pay tons for a flavor they don't even like? I'm sure you can find a FB page or a forum where you can do that.

Some local e-juice vendors over here also offer something like a package which contains around 4 10ml liquid bottles of different flavors for the price of a 30ml liquid, but I am not sure if any company where you live does that.

ValevGK

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2017
Like Valev, we do a lot of liquid exchanges over here in Egypt since the prices of imported e-juices are ridiculously expensive after shipping, taxes, and bribes (since vaping is illegal here), so who would want to pay tons for a flavor they don't even like? I'm sure you can find a FB page or a forum where you can do that.

Some local e-juice vendors over here also offer something like a package which contains around 4 10ml liquid bottles of different flavors for the price of a 30ml liquid, but I am not sure if any company where you live does that.
Hi Tarek! Yeah, it's easy and right way to taste a lot of flavors. I think companies/stores can win points from this if they change their politics on this direction.

Send via my Honor 4c using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread