Best way to vape 0 nic but emulate the real smoking experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unhooked

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2012
Michigan USA
I ordered the Smokeless Image 0 nic "strong sampler" (menthol, mint, a few others) using their great black friday sale, and a kind soul sent me two no-longer-being-used 78mm automatic sealed volt batteries for just the cost of postage. So I basically have a volt starter kit on the super cheap! Even not doing it this way, the price is right for a starter kit and for a pretty much easy self-contained system, the volt impresses me as a great way to start!

First day vaping: Good vapor, great smoke rings (first ones in 4+ years). Feels heavier than a cigg. Not so important to me as I thought that my battery and carts are black. Kind of a sweet, minty taste left in my mouth. NO throat hit with the 0 nic menthol burst (as some people had suggested would be the case). I also have this kind of "why bother" feeling about it (as in "its not really smoking"). I know that many of you, if you could get down to 0 nic, would be glad to just stop all together, and maybe that is the feeling, but I am kind of hoping for all the joys of smoking with none of the pain. Not giving up yet, missed smoking for so long that I am definitely going to give this a chance. Frankly it is so much better than smoking, and I think it is better than not smoking at all, we'll see.

Are you wanting to order online? Look for an automatic battery if you want to avoid the button. I personally love my cheap 808 stuff. Volt from smokeless image is a popular one. If I was going to order another cig a like it would be that or the v2.

Welcome Pastor. I agree on the Volt by Smokeless Image. When I was tapering down to 0nic, I didn't like it, but a simple boost up to 3mg did the trick for the throat hit.

Some find the throat hit to be secondary to the warm vapor and oral fixation part of this addiction, I do.

Best wishes on your new parish.

Smokeless Image Volts. The 78mm batteries are 320mah which means 3 hours of vape time. If you smoke as little as 5 cigarettes a day, get an automatic battery and some 0 nic prefilleds and then post in their forum here with a picture of you and their logo for a free battery, pack of cartos, or bottle of juice.

Last edited:

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
0 nicotine eliquid = 0 throat hit regardless of what your PV looks like. Anyone who says otherwise is blowing smoke/vaper up your back side. But since you only smoke 5 -6 cigs a day, I'm not sure why it matters. For 99% of us, if we had only smoked 5 - 6 a day, quitting completely would have been easy regardless of the method we used.

Not all of us. I smoked 5 -7 a day for decades and could not quit and knew it, tried everything. Ego-c at 6mg juice with flavors I like and bingo, the thought of an analogue (when sober) disgusts me. But I couldn't have quit without this and know even when I get down to zero nic - I'll still do it for the psychological habit and the flavors.

Some find the throat hit to be secondary to the warm vapor and oral fixation part of this addiction, I do.

Me to. I vape 6mg and for me it's just the psychological habit / action and the flavor. Except if drunk, then I still crave a stinky. But other than that it's all about slowly absorbing the flavor like with a cigar or pipe (was never a cigar or pipe smoker) and swirling it around, I don't even lung inhale, just mouth and nose and this is enough for me not to even think about cigs (when sober), I enjoy it more than cigs and cig smoke smells damned awful to me now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread