Not open for further replies.

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
What is this NiFe52? Some kind of nickel-iron alloy, I presume...does it have a "street name"? is it the same as "nifethal"? How do I ask for it at the vape shop? Spell it out N-I-F-E fifty-two? Or does it sound like "knife," or "knifey"? Sorry for so many questions. I've been building Kanthal coils for a while now, but have only just recently gotten into anything else and so far that is only SS. This is the first I've heard of this one. I've been using 316L lately in wattage mode, and I have a new mod coming soon (AL85) that will do TC-SS and I think also custom TCR?
lol you won't find it in any vape shop so you don't have to worry about how to say it. Tbh I don't even know, I pronounce them "niffy's"... I've been using a lot of SS 430 for round wire builds but I do have some nifethal and resistherm, both are good but the SS 430 is what I prefer.

I usually describe it to people as kind of like a upgraded kanthal V2, you can replace all your kanthal with it even if you're not planning on ever using TC. It even has the same taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread